"Get married? Go abroad to register tomorrow?" Xia Ke looked at Xia Yu'an and Meng Xiyue sticking together in disbelief.

Xia Ke knew about the marriage proposal, but his sister didn't discuss it with him at all on such a big matter.

Xia Yuan quickly calmed Xia Ke: "Brother, after I get married, it's still your sister, it doesn't make any difference."

Xia Ke looked at Meng Xiyue with gentle brows next to her, there was no difference? The difference is big.

Take another look at my own bad sister, this will be flirting with Meng Xiyue, Xia Ke feels distressed.

Xia Yu'an was squeezed by Meng Xiyue's palm. She glanced at Meng Xiyue, and the other party's delicate eyebrows were a bit serious, and she obediently retracted her hand. She knew that Meng Xiyue was going to talk business with her brother. Up.

Meng Xiyue took the prepared documents out of her bag and handed them to Xia Ke.

At first, Xia Ke didn't care. As he went down, Xia Ke, who had always been calm, was surprised, with a complicated expression: "What are you?"

This is a share transfer letter, N.S. 15%. The shares were transferred to Xia Yu'an free of charge.

It was also signed Xia Yu'an's name.

His sister may not know what it means. Xia Ke knows very well that NS has now faintly become the leader of S City. Coupled with the fact that Meng Xiyue is still so young, the future of NS is immeasurable. Now NS is even more successful. The sweet pastry on the stock market.

This 15% of the shares is equivalent to billions of people, not to mention that there is still room for growth in NS.

Now that it was given to his sister for nothing, Xia Ke was not shocked.

Meng Xiyue sat upright, her face was indifferent, "This is my guarantee. You are Yu'an's brother, I know what you are worried about, this is my promise to do the best now."

Said this, Meng Xiyue paused. After a moment, a pair of clear eyes stared at Xia Ke without blinking, "Brother, please give me Yu'an."

Seriously, solemnly.

Most importantly, Xia Ke saw from Meng Xiyue the cherishment of his sister, that kind of cherishment and affection from the inside out, which can not be faked, and the change in the name of the other party, which is different from the old and politeness in the past. Xiyue really wanted to integrate into their Xia family. So, why does he disagree?

Xia Ke smiled warmly: "I wish you a happy wedding in advance." A

soft smile appeared on Meng Xiyue's cold face: "Thank you." After the

business talks, it was dinner time. Xia Ke watched that the two were sticky even after dinner. Slimy, you piece by piece, my teeth are sore.

Xia Yu smiled and took the opportunity to say: "Brother, you should also quickly find me a sister-in-law."

Xia Ke said in a hurry, "It's not that easy, but if you come to the company to help me, let me catch my breath. Maybe I can find it."

Xia Yu'an heard this and immediately stopped the topic. She didn't want to touch the company at all.

Seeing his sister didn't mean to help at all, Xia Ke was inexplicably heartbroken, but he didn't expect Xia Yu'an to help, as long as she was happy and safe.

Seeing the intimacy that the two of them carried with each other, Xia Ke had no reason to think that this was the best ending.

I thought to myself that after a while, he also drafted a contract. Meng Xiyue gave Yu'an 15% of the shares. He couldn't say that he was a brother.