10

"The planning is very good, Manager Zhang, you are responsible for the cooperation with Huaqiang."

Zhang Mian suppressed the joy on his face, "Yes, the president."

After the others left, Meng Xiyue said to Secretary Gao: "Next I will After going abroad for a few days, I will leave the company's business to you."

Secretary Gao nodded: "Okay, President."

Meng Xiyue had been preparing for the negotiation with the US for a long time, and the success or failure depends on the next meeting.

Xia Yuan didn't know that her brother was on a business trip, but this did not affect her complaint.

Xia Ke, who always spoiled Xia Yu'an, heard that Xia Yu'an was framed and entered the hospital. His gentle face immediately became cold, but the phone was facing Xia Yu'an, and his voice was still very gentle: "I see. , Yu'an, give it to my brother, I won't let people bully you,"

"Yeah, thank you, brother~" Xia Yu'an was very happy when she heard this. She has always had a grudge, but she can't do it by herself. She still has an older brother.

Xia Ke laughed softly when she heard her sister's soft voice, but still solemnly said: "If you encounter this kind of thing in the future, remember to bring your bodyguard."

Xia Yu'an drank the tonic soup Meng Xiyue gave her. He said casually: "I know, I won't be so stupid again in the future."

Xia Ke: "Miss Meng saved you, Yu'an, remember to invite Miss Meng to dinner." When

I heard Meng Xiyue's name, Xia Yu Ann subconsciously stirred the soup with a spoon, slanderously.

Facing Meng Xiyue's face, she couldn't eat anything at all.

"Yu'an?"

Xia Yu'an quickly said: "I know." Then he said awkwardly: "Brother, please send me Meng Xiyue's phone number." A

chuckle came from the other end.

"Okay." After

a while, Xia Yu'an received a string of numbers.

Saved immediately.

Remarks: Frigidity

*

All employees of NS are very busy during this time.

Including Meng Xiyue.

"Boom..." The

office door knocked, and Secretary Gao opened the door and walked in.

"President, Kejie temporarily regrets it, and if you raise the price by 12%, the other party will sign the contract." It

was Meng Xiyue's personal talk last time that Kejie only signed the contract.

Meng Xiyue said concisely: "What's the reason?"

Secretary Gao's expression was unsightly: "Tianyu is interfering."

Secretary Gao also couldn't understand why Tianyu wanted to suppress NS everywhere.

Hearing this reason, Meng Xiyue was not surprised. She tapped her slender fingertips twice and said, "Kejie has agreed."

After all, in the face of Tianyu's suppression, Kejie is still willing to continue to cooperate with them. Optimistic about NS.

The 12% of the price increase is also just within the bottom line. It is not taking advantage of the wild asking price, and it is full of sincerity.