"Yu'an, long time no see, are you free tonight?"

In Li Ting's view, he had put his posture low enough, and he could ignore Xia Yu'an's offensive things.

Xia Yuan in his sight seemed to be more beautiful than before. His snow-white skin was as transparent as the morning light, and his face was exquisite and gorgeous. His eyebrows were not the love he used to hate. The tea-colored eyes were clear, and his eyes were big, round and long. And the dense eyelashes, looking at him with the tail of the eye, no longer domineering, like a cat with arrogance.

A completely different Xia Yu'an. Xia Yu'an stared at Li Ting, and suddenly smiled slightly: "Sorry, I should actually say sorry to you. I made trouble out of nowhere." Li Ting was taken aback and heard her say: "I'm sorry, it caused you. A lot of trouble." She was serious, and Li Ting realized this very clearly, and she sincerely apologized for her irrational actions in the past. "But," Xia Yu'an looked at Li Ting, and went on, "I have a lover now." At this point, Xia Yuan's face was gentle with a little daughter-like gesture: "I don't want her Happy, so we just have to be an acquaintance of nodding." She was to trouble Li Ting, but Xia Yuan thought she didnt owe him. Li Ting also benefited a lot from her, especially since he just started to take over. When Tianyu, the Xia clan helped a lot, and after that, it was even more because of her. Because of her relationship, his brother always gave preferential treatment to her. As soon as Li Ting walked out of the door of the Xia family, the assistant didn't dare to ask more when he saw that his face was somber. Ting's face became darker, and his assistant was also difficult to do. He didn't know how Li Ting could offend so many people. As soon as the new company opened, it was suppressed everywhere. "Several companies also refused to cooperate with us." From the assistant's point of view, it will be difficult for the company to develop unless these problems are resolved.

Subconsciously, Li Ting had a trace of warmth in his eyes.

Xia Yu'an has been able to treat Li Ting peacefully. Even so, she still doesnt want to socialize with Li Ting. In addition, she now has a girlfriend. If she still has any contact with Li Ting, Meng Xiyue still doesn't know what the vinegar is like. Anyway, if you change to Meng Xiyue and go to see her ex with her back, besides tearing up the bitch of the ex, Meng Xiyue will have to learn a lesson.

Well, at the very least, a kiss cannot be resolved.

However, according to Meng Xiyue's temperament, it is impossible for the other party to conceal such a major matter from her.

Because Meng Xiyue only likes her.

Xia Yu'an refused rather simply: "There is no time tonight."

Li Ting froze for a second, and when he met her calm eyes, he suddenly remembered that he had refused Xia Yu'an in this way, even if he didn't want to be perfunctory. Perfunctorily, "Yu'an, are we really going to be like this?"

In Li Ting's view, Ding Yaoyao, the missing woman, is no longer enough to be a barrier between the two. Plus for so long, Xia Yu'an The grievances that should have been there should be gone.

After chasing after him for so long, he didn't believe that Xia Yu'an would give up when he said to give up, so it would be impossible to let go without any effort.

The scenes of Xia Yu'an crazy about him seemed to be played back in his head.

When she saw her talking about another person, the deep affection in her eyes couldn't deceive anyone at all. In the words, it is something that someone who loves someone completely, always thinks about the other half.