"The drug intake is relatively light to avoid subsequent problems. It is recommended to be hospitalized for observation."

Meng Xiyue looked at Xia Yu'an lying on the hospital bed. Zhang Yang's bright eyebrows were fragile at the moment, "I see, thank you doctor."

Doctor. With his hands in his pockets, he nodded and left.

Meng Xiyue looked out the window. It was late at night. She looked at Secretary Gao and Assistant Li, who were next to her, and said, "You go back first."

Assistant Li is equivalent to Meng Xiyue's personal assistant. He has always sent Meng Xiyue to him. Go home: "President, or I'll be here."

Meng Xiyue refused: "No, I won't stay long. I will contact President Xia later."

Assistant Li has nothing to say, leaving the car behind. The key followed Secretary Gao to leave, but before Secretary Gao left, he looked at Xia Yuan who was lying on the hospital bed meaningfully.

Meng Xiyue contacted Xia Ke. Although it was a private phone number, the secretary answered it. As a result, she was told that Xia Ke was on a business trip. He was not in the city and couldn't. Meng Xiyue could only be here.

Xia Yu'an slept very well. She was tired after tossing for such a long time. As soon as she arrived at the hospital, she relaxed and fell asleep even more.

Listening to the long breathing of the other party, Meng Xiyue squeezed the bridge of her nose and negotiated a plan with her partner tonight. When everyone left with joy, she unexpectedly met Xia Yu'an by coincidence.

She was very busy during this time, and the suppression from the male lead company gave her a sense of urgency.

As the hero, the son of destiny, in this world, it has always been smooth sailing.

At least for now, Meng Xiyue's suppression of the male lead company is unable to fight back, but can only avoid it.

but.

Meng Xiyue remembers that in the original plot, in order to increase the emotional twists and turns between the male and female owners, the male owners company was forced into bankruptcy once and was forced to go bankrupt. Finally, he agreed to the vicious female partner Xia Yu'an's proposal. The Xia family and the Li family married, the Xia family Tianyu can turn the tide by injecting capital.

In the end, because the vicious female partner did a lot of evil, the male protagonist was angry and eventually annexed the Xia family and became the one and only leader in S City in one fell swoop.

However, this is a romantic novel, not a business essay. I didn't want to write about the problems encountered by the male lead company in detail.

What Meng Xiyue has to do is to wait for this opportunity, or induce the male owner's company to go bankrupt in advance.

As for whether the Xia family will inject capital, the decision seems to rest with the vicious female partner Xia Yu'an in this book.

After the appearance of her butterfly, the development of the whole book, she can not guarantee that it will be the same as in the book.

However, she would not think that she would lose.

Xia Yuan lived in a high-level ward with a bed next to her. She washed briefly, turned off the lights and lay down.

Before going to bed.

Secretly.

Sure enough, as long as it has a relationship with the plot characters, it means trouble.