Seeing the two holding hands, Xia Ke didn't think much about it, but was shocked to see the relationship between the two with his own eyes.

Seeing that the two looked relaxed, he was relieved. It seemed that there was no big problem. He thanked Meng Xiyue, "Ms. Meng, Im sorry to trouble you. Its so late, and I will accompany you to the hospital."

Meng Xiyue paid Without speaking, Xia Yu'an said directly: "Brother, it's not troublesome, Meng Xiyue is her own."

This is not right after careful consideration, and Xia Ke can't tell what's wrong, it's just that the two have a good relationship, he Looking at Xia Yu'an, his eyes are doting: "Yuan, you can't take it for granted, thank Miss Meng quickly."

Seeing his brother so serious, Xia Yuan tilted his head and blinked mischievously at Meng Xiyue: "Meng Xiyue, Thank you."

Meng Xiyue's mouth was slightly tilted, her cold face brought softness, and she cooperated with her: "No thanks."

Assistant Li on the background board, her heart numb.

Can't eat, it's too supportive.

The atmosphere between the two was even more strange in Xia Ke's eyes, especially when a cold wind blew, Meng Xiyue straightened her sister's shawl with her eyes down, and his sister took the opportunity to hook Meng Xiyue's finger.

If it is a friend, this little action is too much.

But now its not a good place to talk. The night after the winter, the bones hurt from freezing. The two ladies present were in dresses again. He said, "Go back first."

Then, Xia Yu'an went to Meng. Xiyue's car left Xia Ke alone.

Xia Ke chuckles: "...The relationship is really good."

...

Xia Ke is having a headache now, and his heart is also aching for a while.

When his sister became friends with Meng Xiyue, he was still happy for a long time. Xia Yuan went to live with Meng Xiyue. He also strongly agreed. He also thought that Xia Yuan could learn more things together. It's to learn things, it's obviously meat buns and dogs, and never go back.

No wonder Duan Jing was always stubborn with him before he left. He thought that his friend was hurt and didn't care much. It turned out that he was waiting for him here.

He squeezed his eyebrows and looked at the two sitting on the sofa. He didn't expect that his sister would be caught off guard as soon as he got home and dropped a bomb. The bomb hadn't slowed him down.

"Yu'an, what did you just say, say it again."

Xia Ke felt that she was too tired from work recently and had hallucinations.

Xia Yu'an didn't want her brother to deceive herself and others. She took Meng Xiyue's hand and said solemnly: "Brother, I am not kidding, I am together with Meng Xiyue, it is our lover's together."

"Our future I plan to go abroad to get married."

Xia Ke could hardly maintain his gentle personality, and blurted out: "I don't agree."

Xia Yu'an bulged and was upset: "Brother, why don't you agree?"

By Xia Yuanyi Suddenly, Xia Ke felt sad. The younger sister actually attacked him for others, and at the same time, she returned to her senses. She asked, "When were you together?"

Xia Yu'an replied without hesitation: "It's been a long time, almost two months. "

Charcot calm mood:" so long, why did not give me "?