Since Li Ting succeeded in the bidding, he is now proud of the spring breeze.

Relying on taking down the land in the west of the city, Tianyu signed a contract worth tens of billions of dollars. The board of directors has no more beating against him, the CEO.

The construction site in the west of the city has been started recently, and it is believed that the construction can be put into operation within a month.

Li's father and Li's mother were also relieved to go abroad for vacation.

It can be said that Tianyu is now Li Ting's eloquence, and there is no one who can stop him. Li Ting and Ding Yaoyao are now in the sweet stage again, thinking of the little woman for his birthday soon, and he looks like he is busy and busy. There was a wicked smile on his lips.

It's just that the childhood sweetheart next to the little woman is a bit distracting.

Hearing that it was the director of a company, Li Ting squinted his eyes and dialed out.

Just after hanging up the phone, the office phone rang.

Li Ting leaned on the chair, picked up the phone at random, with a frown, and he was talking about cooperation, he secretly said.

"President, the land in the west of the city"

suddenly Li Ting had a bad feeling.

"...The ancient tomb has been dug out, the government, the government sent someone over to take over."

Li Ting's eyes were dark, and he stood up, "What are you talking about?"

"It's a large ancient tomb, and the development is indefinitely postponed. "

Before Li Ting could relax, the office door was knocked sharply: "President, many companies have come to withdraw from the contract."

One by one, the furious Li Ting smashed the phone: "Damn it." ."

...

*

Secluded cafe.

18:36.

Meng Xiyue looked at the haggard heroine Ding Yaoyao, and took a sip of coffee: "Miss Ding, we have been sitting like this for ten minutes since we entered the door."

"What's the matter with you?"

Meng Xi Yue didnt think she had such a close relationship with the heroine Ding Yaoyao. When the other party asked her, Meng Xiyue considered that Ding Yaoyao is the heroine of this world. This world exists because of the heroine and heroine. She is not sure if there will be other factors. , For example, the power of the plot, which affects her plan.

Will accept the invitation of the respondent.

Ding Yaoyao looked at Meng Xiyue, who was dressed in professional attire, with long black hair slightly behind her head, and had a sharp and beautiful appearance. She used to want to be such an elite and successful woman, but since she resigned, she devoted herself to being the woman behind Li Ting. Only envy Meng Xiyue.

Meng Xiyue was her longing once.

She is too messy now, she couldn't find anyone to talk to, and immediately thought of the strong woman who seemed to be able to solve all the difficulties with NS who could challenge Tianyu.

"I...I'm pregnant." After speaking, Ding Yaoyao lowered her head in shame.

Meng Xiyue's brows were elegant and cold, and she didn't say anything. It just so happened that Ding Yaoyao didn't need Meng Xiyue's response.