Xia Yuan sat in the passenger seat obediently and fastened her entire belt. She drove over in a hurry, and when she was holding her stomach, she heard Ding Yaoyao's white lotus-like words. They happened to be alone. She had to say it quickly.

After all, if she was driving, Meng Xiyue would not allow her to speak.

"What do you mean by Ding Yaoyao, such a big face, that I actually asked me to help her raise a child."

"It's so disgusting, I would have slapped her if it wasn't for her pregnancy."

"When I was Xia Yuan Anyone dare to let me take the order." At

this point, seeing Meng Xiyue's cold eyebrows and her expression calm, she continued: "I don't care anyway, you won't see Ding Yaoyao anymore."

After speaking, she glanced and couldn't see it. What kind of emotional Meng Xiyue, Xia Yuan took a silent step back: "At the very least, call me when you meet her."

Meng Xiyue stopped steadily, and promised to calm down, "Okay."

Xia Yu'an was happy, but said on his mouth: "I'm not just being nosy, what can you do if you are slapped by Ding Yaoyao."

"You won't refuse people."

Hearing this, Meng Xiyue looked straight ahead. Turning her gaze to Xia Yu'an, she saw her eyebrows triumphantly, and then moved away, her eyelashes curled up like butterfly wings, and half of her eyes closed tightly. She looked cold and cold: "She said that the Xia family is going to marry Tianyu."

Green Lantern Bright.

Xia Yu'an exploded: "What? I don't want it. I don't like Li Ting anymore."

"Who is the rumors."

"I'm not cheap, so I rushed to become a stepmother."

"The big hole in Tianyu ." , Only a fool would go up and touch

her hands. Meng Xiyue heard these words, she thought, isn't this young lady just a fool in the book?

This section of the road was not peaceful, and there was an angry voice from the eldest lady along the way.

Meng Xiyue happily, listening to these little tempered words, did not stop her, her lips curled slightly for a while.

After talking all the way, I finally got to the crew.

Xia Yu'an immediately exposed the mess, and now the most important thing is Meng Xiyue to watch her act.

As soon as they entered the crew, Zhong Le and Lin Qi hurried over. Seeing that the elegant and cold Meng Xiyue was still a little stiff, they greeted them and said quickly, "Sister Xia, you are back." The

two looked carefully . Xia Yu'an looked in a good mood.

Xia Yu'an said, "Let's put on makeup first."

Costume dramas, makeup, headwear, and clothing were all extremely complicated. Xia Yu'an was out for a while, which wasted a lot of time.

She took Meng Xiyue into the dressing room, where two actresses sat and greeted her with a smile.

Xia Yu'an only responded indifferently.

Don't think she doesn't know what these two people said about her secretly.

As soon as she sat down, the makeup artist hurriedly applied her make-up. Xia Yuan looked at Meng Xiyue through the makeup mirror, "It may be a long time." She glanced at the small cake box on the dressing table, "Zhong Le, go Bring a box of small cakes."