"Ah, Sister Xia, did you sleep last night?" Zhong Le exclaimed, looking at the dark circles under Xia Yu'an's eyes.

You know, Xia Yu'an is going to audition at this meeting.

As soon as Xia Yu'an got in the car, she threw her bag aside, and slapped Hache lazily: "Well, I want to do something."

She received the necklace Meng Xiyue gave her last night, and she slept on the bed. No.

In fact, he didn't think about anything in his head, just inexplicably excited.

Then, in the middle of the night, she got up and gave Meng Xiyue a gift. The room was turned upside-down by her, and she didn't seem to like it.

If it's not too late, she even has the urge to go shopping immediately.

Zhong Le cautiously asked: "Sister Xia, have you remembered your lines?"

Today, the auditioning was for the little junior girl in the martial arts drama. She was tender and weak, only appearing in the memory of the hero.

There are not many scenes, but it is also an important role.

Xia Yuan lazily lifted his eyes and glanced at Zhong Le: "Yeah." It's just a half page of lines. She doesn't have an IQ problem, so how could she not remember.

Zhong Le was a little embarrassed, and quickly handed her an open bottle of water, and apologized for her: "Sister Xia, drink water."

Xia Yuan didn't care, she also knew that Zhong Le was doing her well and moisturizing her throat: "Where is Lin Xin?"

Speaking of which, Lin Xin is her agent, and she hasn't seen her for several days.

Lin Qi hurriedly said: "Sister Lin is going to accompany another artist. I can't go away, let us take good care of you." Lin Xin is Lin Qi's cousin, and Lin Xin introduced her to this job.

She didn't want her cousin to annoy Xia Yuan.

Xia Yu'an didn't care about Lin Xin very much either, and gave a casual "Oh".

Lin Qi was quietly relieved.

...

Lin Xin is accompanying Yu Jiajia to audition for the MV of the love song The Little Prince's new song. Yu Jiajia looks pure and beautiful even without makeup, which is in line with the temperament of the first love in the new song.

Lin Xin is very sure that Yu Jia and Canon succeeded in the audition.

Speaking of it, Xia Yuan's audition opportunity this time should have been for Xia Yu'an, but Xia Yu'an didn't go there because she felt that the broth and watery first love face didn't meet her aesthetics.

This opportunity naturally fell to Yu Jiajia.

However, Yu Jiajia, who has always been optimistic about Lin Xin, did not seem to be in good condition. Lin Xin glanced around at the colleagues who came to audition, lowered her voice and asked, "Jiajia, what's the matter with you?"

Yu Jiajia returned to his senses, bit her lip, and asked. "Sister Lin, I seem to have offended Miss Xia."

Yu Jiajia naturally went to the charity night last night. She is not high in status, and she is still a little famous actor, so she can only sit in the back row.

Even sitting in the back row was enough to make her proud.

If you didnt see Xia Yuan, at the auction, I took a picture of a popular star (although it is an anonymous auction, but in a sense, it can also be non-anonymous. For example, a star needs fame.) The reserve price is not high. Starting at 10,000.