After being unfolded last night, Xia Yuan realized that Meng Xiyue was so sensitive in her heart that she was concerned about her gains and losses.

She was even more sure that Meng Xiyue really loved her miserably.

Xia Yu'an went back to the old house, ready to move all the photos from childhood to childhood, so that Meng Xiyue can get to know herself well.

The last time Xia Yu'an said the words'girlfriend', Aunt Lin has been for several days, and the more she thinks about it, the more something is wrong, especially Xia Yu'an's eyes, when talking about her friend, the eyes are joyful and lingering.

This is definitely not a look at a friend.

On the contrary, it is like a sweetheart.

As soon as this conjecture came out, Aunt Lin was frightened. She wanted to mention it to Xia Ke on several occasions, but Xia Ke had very good senses for Meng Xiyue. The so-called "close to Zhu" and "close to ink" are black, and are peaceful to Xia Yu. When Meng Xiyue lived together, Xia Ke was quite in favor. After the two got along for a long time, Xia Yuan would naturally learn something from Meng Xiyue.

After learning one or two points, Xia Ke was satisfied.

No way, Aunt Lin held back, even her old man didn't dare to say anything, she could only be anxious and get angry.

She wondered whether to call Xia Yu'an and ask, but Xia Yu'an would return.

"Why don't you call me when I come back, I haven't cooked yet, you wait, I will do it now."

Aunt Lin didn't care about asking other things, so she wanted to make Xia Yu'an a meal first. It's only eleven o'clock, and Xia Ke doesn't come back at noon on weekdays. Aunt Lin usually cooks Xia Yu'an to eat. As soon as Xia Yu'an leaves, she will be free.

Aunt Lin is now in Xia's family for the elderly, and she cooks and cooks on weekdays, and nothing else.

Xia Yu'an went to her room, it was cleaned and spotless, just like when she left, sitting on the carpet, she started looking for the album.

She has more than a dozen photo albums alone, which have been preserved from childhood to now.

Xia Yu'an flipped through it, and the top one was taken this year. She would print out all the photos she took.

Turning all the way to the end, what caught her eye was the first time she had discovered the photo that she had accidentally taken abroad.

Privately, Meng Xiyue would secretly look at her with gentle eyes.

Tap the fingertips in the photo, Meng Xiyue's eyes, Xia Yuan chuckles and pretends.

Speaking of it, at that time, Meng Xiyue was hiding like this, was it because she liked Li Ting at that time?

Thinking of this, Xia Yu'an felt that a thread was suddenly connected.

No wonder Meng Xiyue was always more indifferent to Li Ting than ordinary people in the past. At that time, she regarded Li Ting as a rival in love.

It now appears that Li Ting has lost the position of Tianyu's CEO, and it is also Meng Xiyue's way of fighting rivals in love.

Xia Yu's hugged the photo happily and coughed uncontrollably.

What? Why don't you tell her anything, if she were not careful, she would never find out.

From now on, she also wants to like Meng Xiyue the most.