"Yu'an." The

quiet and soft voice interrupted the two who were talking.

Xia Yu'an heard a familiar voice, raised her eyes to see Meng Xiyue, his eyes flashed brightly, and the voice revealed cheerfulness: "Meng Xiyue, you are off work, come here quickly, let me introduce you, this is me My good sister Ji Shi."

Ji Shi has been abroad for almost two years and just came back today.

They knew each other from junior high school to the same school until the university, and their relationship was very good.

However, when Ji Shi went abroad in a hurry, Meryl Donald, a famous foreign design master, liked her design spirit and wanted to accept her as a student.

Ji Shi also thought about it for a day, and went there in a hurry, two years after he went.

During the period, they only met twice. At that time, Xia Yu'an was running after Li Ting, and the other party was also busy. Naturally, there was less contact. In two years, except that Xia Yu'an had just gone abroad to find her. Two times, the contact can be counted by both hands.

However, it does not hinder the sisterhood between them.

Meng Xiyue passed by and stood beside Xia Yu'an, her eyes falling on Ji Shi's pure and beautiful face.

Xia Yu'an has a lot of so-called plastic sisters, and none of them is not good-looking. Naturally, this good sister is also beautiful.

However, Meng Xiyue's most important thing is the other party's name.

Ji Shi, another vicious female partner who fought with the later female lead for nearly a hundred chapters.

This vicious female partner is different from Xia Yu'an. The other party is the opposite of the female protagonist in the design industry. Ji Shi is a genius designer. He goes out with the female protagonist Ding Yaoyao. When the female protagonist returns from school in five years, the two will be there. Working in the same design company, Ji Shi, as the company's design director, was too independent and arbitrary in design, and had various unpleasant frictions with the female protagonist who had just returned to China.

Finally, she was defeated by the heroine in an international design competition and was removed from the design industry.

"Ji Shi, this is my girlfriend, Meng Xiyue." Xia Yu'an never concealed his relationship with Meng Xiyue. When talking about the relationship between the two, his eyes were particularly radiant.

Hearing Xia Yu'an's introduction, the original indifferent eyebrows softened with a hint of tenderness, Meng Xiyue stretched out her hand: "Hello."

Ji Shi was really surprised when she heard Xia Yu'an's introduction. When she left a year ago, Xia Yu'an still ran behind Li Ting as always, but when she came back, even her sexuality changed. She suspected that she had not been abroad for two years, but ten years. The change was really fast. Looking at Xia Yu'an's happy face, Ji Shi was silent for a moment, stretched out his hand and held it back, with a sincere smile on his face: "Hello." After

three seconds, the two separated.

Xia Yu'an then proposed: "Then have a meal together, as a celebration of your return to China."

Ji Shi has a nostalgic smile on his face: "I want to go to Cai's restaurant."

That was when they were still studying, often Where she went, her home was an ordinary family. At that time, she had a few hundred yuan of pocket money, and Xia Yu'an was dozens of times hers. Everyday the other party talked about all kinds of luxury brands, what about her? Don't understand.