Xia Yu'an came out of the shower and found that Meng Xiyue was not in bed and there was no figure in the bedroom.

"...??"

She went out directly wrapped in a bath towel, looking down from the upper floor, the first floor was pitch black, wiped off the drops of water falling from her forehead, Xia Yuan walked to the study and tapped lightly Going down the door and pushing it open, I happened to see the other hand moving, and the reflective computer instantly went dark.

"Why don't you come here without drying your hair?"

Xia Yu'an squinted at her, and naturally said: "Usually you blow it to me."

Meng Xiyue twisted her wet hair: "Some things have been dealt with. , Go back, I will blow your hair."

Xia Yuan asked curiously: "What's the matter?"

In her impression, Meng Xiyue would not bring back official business, personal time and work time, Meng Xiyue The points are very clear.

After a few steps, I arrived in the bedroom. Meng Xiyue plugged in the hair dryer and moved her fingers in Xia Yuan's hair. The warm wind hovered above her head, and the wind was quiet.

Buzzing, it makes people drowsy.

When she thought she wouldn't hear Meng Xiyue's answer, a cold voice rang above her:

"I'm looking for someone." In

one sentence, Xia Yuan's spirits were refreshed, and she blinked, "Who is it?" Who can make Meng Xiyue make such a big move, he still has to deal with it at night.

Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes, her drooping gaze fell on the undulating scenery on Xia Yu'an's chest, and she opened her eyes for a moment. The soft white burned her ear tips unconsciously and said something irrelevant. The words: "Why don't you wear pajamas."

On weekdays, Xia Yuan comes out of the bathroom after changing her pajamas.

Xia Yu'an raised her head slightly and stared at Meng Xiyue, pouting slightly, with a small willful complain: "I didn't bring any pajamas. I wanted you to get it, but you weren't there."

Meng Xiyue brushed the wet hair on her forehead, "Next time I will remind you to bring it."

Xia Yu'an smiled and squinted: "Meng Xiyue, you are so kind." The

voice was soft, listen. Meng Xiyue curled her lips, and the tenderness in her eyes was clearly visible in the light.

Seeing Xia Yu's peace of mind, he pouted slightly, said bluntly and of course: "Kiss me." When the

words fell, the buzzing of the hair dryer stopped, and shadows fell in front of her, and the soft hair of the other side's ears entangled her. His cheek and lips were lightly touched.

Did not go deep, just touched it.

But Xia Yu'an felt the lingering warmth and shallowness.

Some restraint and affectionate.

The sound of the hair dryer sounded again.

Xia Yu'an still kept his head up, looking at Meng Xiyue.

Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes slightly, her eyebrows dyed tenderly, "Huh?" The

tone was a little crisp, with some numbness, Xia Yuan curled her toes unconsciously, without looking at her, continuing the topic just now: "Who are you investigating? "It's