17

NS is now a hot topic in the business circle, and Meng Xiyue is the center of the topic.

In just a few days, he won the cooperation of Christopher Company in one fell swoop. The commercial nature of Meng Xiyue's body cannot be compared.

The future potential of NS cannot be estimated, and the business circle of S City will be reshuffled.

Some veteran families began to submit requests for cooperation to NS. With the beginning of the veteran families, the cooperation intentions of major companies flooded NS like snowflakes.

What's more, some companies that have withdrawn from the NS cooperation program because of Tianyu's suppression are even more regretful.

Who knows that Meng Xiyue alone can make a comeback against the wind.

Tianyu Group.

Li Ting's recent situation is very difficult. The board of directors is very dissatisfied with his original decision to suppress NS. With the development trend of NS, Li Ting has built a strong enemy for Tianyu invisibly.

Not to mention, during this period, Li Ting left work several times in order to please his little lover.

After being angry at the board of directors, Li Ting had to be angry with his parents when he went home.

Li Tings father, the former president of Tianyu, was very dissatisfied with his work ability and severely criticized Li Ting. Lis mother was very dissatisfied with Li Tings finding an ordinary girlfriend, and his attitude resolutely made him break up. It was for Li Ting and Xia Yu'an to make a marriage agreement quickly.

Although Li's mother is very dissatisfied with Xia Yu'an, Xia Yu'an is the daughter of the Xia family and holds 15% of the shares of the Xia family. This is enough for the Li family to recognize Xia Yu'an.

Li Ting, who was very angry, blamed Meng Xiyue and Xia Yu'an for all the mistakes.

The former caused him a big somersault in the mall, and the latter made his family restless.

Li Ting believed that Xia Yu'an had filed a lawsuit against him and Ding Yaoyao, in order to force him to marry her.

Thinking of this, Li Ting sneered. One day, he would double the shame they gave him.

Ding Yaoyao handed a glass of warm water to Li Ting, with a worried tone: "Is it troublesome?"

Ding Yaoyao didn't know what happened at the mall. She only knew that Li Ting was very busy during this period. This was the first time Ding Yaoyao saw Li Ting. So, in her eyes, Li Ting was able to deal with everything with ease.

Li Ting took a sip of water, stared into Ding Yaoyao's eyes, and said, "Woman, it seems, I have to ask you to review my abilities again."

After that, he hugged Ding Yaoyao and entered the room.

...

As for Meng Xiyue, who is at the center of public opinion, it is no different from usual, but has become more busy, and NS has also begun to expand recruitment and recruit talents. After all, there is not enough manpower.

"Mr. Meng, about the company last month..." Assistant Li began to report on NS's performance last month.

Meng Xiyue flipped through the relevant documents, and Secretary Gao prepared for the next report.

After Assistant Li finished speaking, Secretary Gao started.

After Secretary Gao finished, Meng Xiyue closed the file, and her voice was quiet and unhurried: "The trend of NS..." After