27

Hearing the gradual footsteps, Xia Yu set up the quilt, and saw the light and elegant figure, she snorted, but there was obviously joy between her eyebrows.

"Huh, come to see me after work."

Meng Xiyue paused after coming in, walked over lightly, leaned slightly, and put her slender white hand on the opponent's forehead.

Slightly hot.

She withdrew her hand, looked down to meet those less aura eyes, "Is it better?"

Xia Yuan curled her hands on the pale pink quilt, blinked, feeling a little uncomfortable with the other's good temper. She twisted her body underneath: "The fever is gone, I just feel a little dizzy."

Meng Xiyue sat down on Xia Yu'an's bed, "Don't blow the cold wind from now on."

Xia Yu'an sat up, relying on it, "It's too much." It's hot, otherwise I won't blow the cold wind

.

Meng Xiyue's quiet eyes quietly stared at Xia Yu'an in front of

her, and her voice was rather weak: "I won't go to the bar later." Xia Yu'an was not very happy, she was a frequent visitor, but, being watched by those eyes, she could only say "...Okay."

Meng Xiyue's light eyes moved away, and she glanced at the layout of the other party's room, showing a sense of refinement everywhere.

Not messy.

Meng Xiyue fell back on Xia Yu'an's pale face again: "It's time for you to eat."

Xia Yu'an shook her head and groaned: "I don't want to eat, I don't have an appetite."

Meng Xiyue is very sensible and doesn't accept the other party. Acting like a baby: "If you don't eat, your illness won't get better." The

sick Xia Yu'an had a little temper, pulled the quilt, covered his head, and said dullly, "I won't eat."

Meng Xiyue Frozen for two seconds, his slender hand pulled off the quilt forcefully, met the aggrieved eyes, and whispered, "Yu'an, obedient."

At the

beginning of the month, the auction will arrive as scheduled.

Meng Xiyue brought Assistant Li and Secretary Gao to the auction site.

It happened to meet Hua Yue, the president of Fahrenheit, and she was also accompanied by two assistants. When Hua Yue saw Meng Xiyue, she came over to say hello: "How about? Are you sure?"

Hua Yue had heard of Tianyu's big moves.

Who didn't know, Tianyu had decided on this piece of land.

Meng Xiyue: "It depends on the situation."

Hua Yue rolled his eyes ungracefully: "Okay."

At this moment, Li Ting appeared full of aura behind him, wearing a black high-definition suit with a sharply cut face. With a sharpness.

Hua Yue teased: "

Tsk tsk, I can't afford it, I will definitely get it." Meng Xiyue glanced lightly, and she didn't dare to make a judgment before the result was found.

The purpose of her coming today, just need to fuel the flames.

Li Ting also saw Meng Xiyue. Although he had made a lot of trouble in NS, he never took NS into his heart.