"It's not bad. The acting skills are also online."

"Yes, especially the actress who plays the eldest lady Yan is really beautiful. The waist and the legs are really beautiful."

"The actor seems to be called Xia Yu'an. I haven't heard of

Pass it." "Hey, this drama invites newcomers, let alone, the plot and acting skills are good, I didn't expect to buy the tickets next door, come to pass the time, I will dig into treasure."

"I have to post to Moments, The Amway play."

"Me too..."

"..." The

movie ended, and the scene was not over yet, Xia Yu'an heard the applause from the surroundings, and all kinds of straightforward compliments about her beauty, and her bright smile smeared. Brows and eyes, those peach blossom eyes are arrogant and proud.

"Wait for them to go first, lest they recognize me for a while."

Meng Xiyue raised her eyes, her eyes fell under the faint light. The white and slender finger was slightly bent, and the voice came out from the throat: "Yeah." After the

others were almost gone, Xia Yu'an and Meng Xiyue left. As soon as they went, Xia Yu'an took out their sunglasses and put them on. The flames' red lips are delicate and beautiful.

Obviously more attractive.

"Yu'an." Xia Yu'an tilted her head, just to see Hua Yingying coming out of the same movie theater. The other party put on a mask and followed Hua Yue.

"It turns out that the person you agreed with is President Meng." Hua Yingying greeted Meng Xiyue, and spontaneously moved to Xia Yu'an.

When the movie premiered today, Hua Yingying made an appointment with Xia Yu'an in advance, but the other party quickly rejected her, saying that she had already made an appointment, and her voice was still full of joy.

Hua Yingying thought it was the person she liked, but she did not expect it to be the president of NS. In her impression, the relationship between the two seemed not so good.

Communicating over there.

Hua Yue teased: "NS has been doing such a big move recently. I thought that President Meng was a busy man. I didn't expect to be so leisurely." After speaking, the amorous eyes glanced at Xia Yu'an, meaning something.

Meng Xiyue's eyes were still beautiful and indifferent, unmoved by Hua Yue's teasing, "work and rest."

Hua Yue stepped on high heels, twisted her waist and walked to the side of Meng Xiyue, her holding hand bumped lightly. She clicked Meng Xiyue's arm and lowered her voice: "Tsk tsk, when did our President Meng be so dubious."

Meng Xiyue glanced at Hua Yue and moved away.

Hua Yue didn't talk wittyly, but looked at Hua Yingying and Xia Yu'an who were still talking next to

her, but she could n't help but said, "The vision is good." Although she and Xia Yu'an are not in the same circle, the other party is obsessed with Li Ting. The news is also slightly heard, but it seems that the rumors are not so credible.

She looked at the flower Yingying like a little white rabbit, and murmured with a chuckle: "My vision is also good."

Meng Xiyue heard it when she was close.

The meaning is self-evident, Hua Yue and Hua Yingying are currently together, her eyelashes trembled, her lips pressed into a beautiful straight line looking at Xia Yu'an, who was clearly interested at the moment.