The popularity of "The Third Man" brought Xia Yu'an not only heat, but also troubles.

I don't know where a group of sunspots popped up, under Xia Yu'an's newly opened Weibo, looking for faults.

However, the company came forward and invited the navy to be accused and commented soon.

This time Xia Yu'an is on the "Harem" crew. From the first female to the concubines who can be called, this drama is not the first line, or the popular little flower.

Even the male protagonist emperor had just taken Shidi last year.

Xia Yu'an's fame was in it, and there was no splash, except for the overly beautiful and gorgeous face.

She played Bai Yueguang's favorite concubine, Shu concubine, a dance allure that year, since then, Jiaofang's grace has continued, and in an assassination, she fended off a sword for the emperor with a weak body.

At the most beautiful age, he stopped abruptly and became the emperor's lifesaver. From then on, he became the emperor's white moonlight, and after death, he was named the queen of Jiayue.

Since then, there are always a few concubines in Xinyuan that resemble the Queen of Jiayue every year.

And the heroine is the most similar one.

The beginning of the plot of "Harem" is Xia Yu'an's dance all over the city.

This professional dance teacher is teaching Xia Yu'an to pose. She doesn't need to dance, there is a professional dance substitute.

Looking at the director's cautious attitude towards her, do you look down upon her when she walks through the back door?

Xia Yuan drank a big sip of milk tea, put the milk tea on the bench, stood up, impatiently said: "Okay, you just jump, I will learn."

The female dance teacher who was posing was taken aback, and she gave the director. I asked her to come over and teach a few simple actions, there will be a substitute in the back, and the director didn't say anything else.

She was taken aback, her movements stopped, and he hesitated: "This..."

Xia Yu'an didn't make it difficult for her, and asked Zhong Le to call the director over. She hadn't seen anyone put up a score here.

What's wrong with taking her brother's investment money and looking down on her?

In the plot, it is obvious that Concubine Shu is always graced by dancing, and she called a substitute. There are not a few shots of her in the whole show. Will there be shots of her at that time?

She came to the entertainment circle to pass the time, but she didn't come to get angry.

The director soon came over, named Chen Qin. The studio was linked to the entertainment company signed by Xia Yu'an, and her brother also took a stake in the entertainment company she signed.

In a sense, she is also the boss of Director Chen.

Chen Qin was notoriously stubborn, and he agreed to let Xia Yu'an play this role at the beginning. He was also pressured from above, and with the Xia family's capital, he had to let Xia Yu'an come in.

This kind of wealthy daughter came to the entertainment circle to play in the posture, he has seen a lot, and what is more, it has forced the director to change the play.

For this role, Chen Qin had come to see another actress, so he was close to signing a contract. Xia Yu's kicked him and squeezed in. Chen Qin was not reconciled in the end.