"Why are you here?"

Xia Yu'an watched Meng Xiyue exclaimed, and then saw Meng Xiyue's hand on the code lock, and said: "You live here."

Meng Xiyue was cold. Looking at Xia Yu'an with an expression of what's wrong with you, "Yeah."

"..." It was

cold.

Xia Yu'an didn't speak, and stood there with his head down, motionless, as if I was wronged, and I didn't say anything.

Meng Xiyue looked at the dark and supple head of the other party and said to her heart that they were not familiar, but when she thought of discussing cooperation with Xia's tomorrow, she looked down and opened the door, "Miss Xia, now that I have met, come in for a cup of tea. "When

he heard this, Xia Yu'an raised his head, carrying his bag, and entered arrogantly, with an appearance that gave Meng Xiyue a lot of face.

Meng Xiyue: "..." As

soon as Xia Yu'an came in and looked at the furnishings in the room, it was very ordinary, but very comfortable. She was not seen outside, like a master, sitting on the sofa.

At this time, the aunt who stayed here was already asleep, and Meng Xiyue went to pour Xia Yu'an a glass of water, and then she relaxed on the sofa.

To be honest, Meng Xiyue has been busy during this period, and the company is in a critical period. To make it to the next level, it depends on the cooperation with Xia's tomorrow.

Xia Yu'an drank the water, glanced at Meng Xiyue who was half-squinted, and the light hit her face, looking white and beautiful, with a bit of laziness.

Xia Yu'an put down the water glass, touched her face subconsciously, and thought happily that she was not bad, and then she thought of her brother Li, who has been hot for so many years.

But now, he actually fell in love with the mediocre Ding Yaoyao, what is so good about that woman.

Thinking of this, Xia Yuan's calm anger burned again.

Meng Xiyue, who was relaxing, suddenly heard a sentence: "How can Ding Yaoyao compare to me?"

Half-closed, Meng Xiyue opened her eyes, and her relaxed posture became formal. She looked at Xia Yu'an in surprise, instantly knowing it.

To be honest, Xia Yuan and Ding Yaoyao are not familiar with Meng Xiyue at all, how do they compare.

Furthermore, Meng Xiyue didn't think she had an obligation to answer such boring questions. After all, they were just strangers.

"Sorry, Miss Xia, I don't know much about the two of you."

Xia Yuan regretted it when she suddenly asked this question. After all, she and Meng Xiyue had only seen each other four times, but she heard this. , She murmured a few words, feeling that Meng Xiyue would not say anything pleasing, if Su Rili followed her, this would surely be able to praise her to the sky.

She twisted for a while, and still asked: "Ding Yaoyao is not as good as I am, why does Brother Li just like her and don't like me?"

She is really depressed now. The day before yesterday, Li Ting made an appointment with her for dinner, but instead let her dove. Run to accompany that Ding Yaoyao.

More importantly, she also found a hickey on Ding Yaoyao. Xia Yu'an is an adult. She knew exactly what it meant. She could only comfort herself in her heart.

She is to be the last woman in Brother Li's life.

But the hurdle in my heart couldn't pass.