"Mr. Duan, as you can see, I already have a girlfriend." She pressed Xia Yu'an's hand, slid sideways, clasped her fingers tightly, and touched the back of Xia Yu'an's hand with her fingertips.

Duan Jing is not clear about the small movements under the table. He is too shocked now. It is less than half a year since they broke up. In a short time, his ex-girlfriend has abandoned the past and started a new relationship, and his love partner is still the same sex.

The latters shock was greater than the former.

Duan Jing often runs abroad. He has seen homosexual love, and he has seen many. In addition to being shocked and unbelievable, he is also uncomfortable. He subconsciously drank slobber: "Xi...

Xiyue ." Being led by Meng Xiyue, Xia Yuan finally regained her senses, and when she heard her generously confessing the relationship between the two, she felt sweet and sweet. When she heard this male vixen, he was still restless, staring at him coldly, and defending his sovereignty fiercely. "I've broken up, don't call it such an intimacy."

Meng Xiyue didn't say a word this time, with connivance between her eyebrows.

Duan Jing smiled bitterly: "I see."

Soon he had another performance. This time he took the time to repair the relationship between the two. The other party is no longer waiting for him.

Before leaving, he said: "I wish you happiness."

Meng Xiyue's brows were soft and soft: "Thank you."

Xia Yu gave him an uncomfortable look, "Of course we will always be happy, next time you are not allowed to come to Mengxi alone. Yue." The

implication was that she had to get her consent before she could meet.

Xia Yu'an already felt that she was tolerant enough.

But in Duan Jings view, this Miss Xia was too jealous and hostile towards him. Another choice to tolerate her self-willedness made Duan Jing really feel that Meng Xiyue was totally indifferent. It belongs to him, and the melancholy between the eyebrows is thicker: "Goodbye."

After the others left, the private room was quiet for a moment, and Meng Xiyue said, "Yu'an, I'm sorry."

Xia Yu'an's eyes reddened, tears rolled down, her tender white face was extremely pitiful: "Meng Xiyue, you are too much, you don't tell me your ex-boyfriend, obviously I am your current girlfriend. "

Looking at the other party's grievance to tears, Meng Xiyue froze all over, feeling a little at a loss. She stretched out her hand and wiped the teardrops from the corners of the opponent's eyes with her fingertips. The hot teardrops trembled her fingers and her heart seemed to be pinched. It hurts densely.

"I won't hide it from you anymore."

This is Meng Xiyue's first love relationship. She doesn't understand many things, so she can learn it slowly.

Therefore, Meng Xiyue leaned forward and kissed the corner of Xia Yu'ans eyes, "Yu'an, don't cry, okay."

"I feel bad."

Xia Yu'an blinked dumbly, and the tears on her eyelashes slipped away. She stared at Meng Xiyue blankly, then blushed, and she reached out to wipe the tears from her cheeks in a daze, "Meng Xiyue, I...I won't cry."

Then she hummed softly. There was still a cry in her voice: "I won't be angry this time. Next time you do this, I will not forgive you if you kiss me."

Meng Xiyue's eyebrows were gentle and said: "Okay."

Xia Yu'an is satisfied, and the old accounts are considered to be good. Turning it over, after all, the savage man from the ex-boyfriend can be compared to her.