Meng Xiyue sat down on a well-lit sofa, picked up the fashion magazine on the table, and flipped through it.

Xia Yu'an hurriedly changed a pair of slippers, turned his eyes, and saw the bright Meng Xiyue.

Her eyelashes are very long and thick, and a small shade of shadow is reflected on her white face.

It can be seen that Meng Xiyue is very relaxed at this moment.

Xia Yu'an sat next to Meng Xiyue. Meng Xiyue, who was flipping through the magazine, had a pause, and her body was slightly curved.

Xia Yu'an didn't know Meng Xiyue's restrained alienation, but was rather surprised that she would read fashion magazines.

The clothes that Meng Xiyue wears are personally tailored at first glance. Most of them are work clothes, which are cold and simple.

The whole person leaned back on the sofa lazily, "Interested in the fashion circle?"

She turned a page with her slender white fingers, Meng Xiyue's eyes were pale: "Just look at it."

Although NS didn't plan to enter the fashion circle. , But the future cooperation does not rule out relying on that.

The reason for this, Meng Xiyue will not elaborate with Xia Yu'an.

Xia Yu'an uttered a cry, and began to squeeze his aching arms. After the squeezing, he began to squeeze his legs again, and then he squeezed his shoulders for a while.

In general, she just moved around. When she was not quiet, she was close, and as long as Xia Yu'an made a big move, the clothes would rub against Meng Xiyue's body.

Meng Xiyue: "..."

Her faint lips were pursed and pressed, and finally Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes, moved her leg to the right, and avoided a little bit on the side of her body.

Xia Yu'an had a good activity, and his gaze fell on a bag in the page that Meng Xiyue was flipping through, and immediately leaned over.

Shoulder to shoulder, his voice was excited: "This bag is good, how do you think I carry it?"

Even though I said that, I have made up my mind to buy it tomorrow.

The warm body temperature was transmitted through thin clothes. It was too close. Meng Xiyue didn't like too close physical contact. She handed the magazine to Xia Yu'an and moved her two fists to the side. , Wei Wei Ya nodded: "It suits you very well."

Xia Yu'an didn't pay much attention to Meng Xiyue's abrupt anomaly, holding the magazine for some research, and still not forgetting to boast: "I am so beautiful, and it really suits me.

Yes ." On weekdays, the little clerks desperately slapped Xia Yu'an's rainbow fart, and Xia Yu'an didn't expect Meng Xiyue's temperament to say anything good, she boasted.

Meng Xiyue's eyes fell on the message sent by Assistant Li, and she softly responded to Xia Yu'an's words.

The atmosphere was harmonious for a while. Soon after the doorbell rang, Meng Xiyue got up and opened the door, and the dining car pushed in.

Waitress: "Madam, this is what you want."

Meng Xiyue took it: "Thank you."

Xia Yuan was looking through the magazine, only to feel that there was a long box in front of her under a shadow over her head.

The style is still concise and concise: "Here you are."

She took it in a daze.

Pain relief spray.