"She is angry."

For a moment, Xia Ke thought he had heard him wrong, and looked at Meng Xiyue in amazement. Her lower eyelashes were long and thick, with a daze and helplessness.

The question suddenly swallowed, and the other party was asking him seriously for help. Xia Ke recalled that Xia Yuan was angry in the past, how he coaxed him.

Say something soft?

Buy buy buy?

Xia Ke thought for a while, he was coaxing his sister, if it was a lover, Xia Ke recalled it, a little bit heartbroken, he had no love experience.

In high school, there was a girl who had been tempted, and the mature temperament, he only kept this love in his heart. They are still students and should focus on their studies, thinking about confession after graduation.

Then, when the girl had a boyfriend, it was too late to be sad, and her parents died suddenly. Since then, he has no time for the rest of the time.

I'm busy now.

Xia Ke calmly concealed her embarrassment, with a gentle smile on her face: "Yu'an is very sensible, please tell her that she will listen."

If it was the past, Meng Xiyue would have noticed Xia Ke. But now, she has lost her usual judgment. She earnestly said, "Thank you, I will."

Xia Ke breathed a sigh of relief. If she keeps asking, Xia Ke really doesn't know what to say.

Within a few breaths, Meng Xiyue has adjusted, faded away from the frustration of love, and returned to the NS president who is in control of the elite. "General Manager Xia, about the future cooperation..."

Xia Ke was stunned for a few seconds. Quickly switch to work mode and keep up with Meng Xiyue's rhythm.

The second cooperation was negotiated again. The two sides shook hands. When Meng Xiyue was about to leave, Xia Ke smiled slightly: "Tell Yu'an that she doesn't need to come back tonight."

Meng Xiyue's deserted face brought softness: "Thank you ."

After waiting for someone to leave, Xia Ke sat in the spacious and bright office, thinking for a moment.

Should he also consider private matters.

...

Meng Xiyue got in the car and glanced at the phone, but the other party still didn't reply.

There are nearly five hours left before get off work.

Assistant Li asked: "President, where are we going now?" When

talking about cooperation, Assistant Li didn't participate and didn't know what happened. He just felt that the mood of the BOSS was not right.

Asked subconsciously.

In fact, its the right time to return to the company. According to the schedule, there will be a meeting next.

Then, from the rearview mirror of the car, he saw that the president who had always been the coldest, slightly lowered his eyes, his thick eyelashes showed light and shade, and his fingers were on his legs.

Difficult to decide?

Assistant Li has also seen this look. It was NS who received a tricky cooperation project that gave him this look.

Assistant Li began to think, is it the unsuccessful cooperation with Xia? This idea was immediately ruled out. The contract has already been signed. No accident is possible. What is it?