Xia Ke has always admired Meng Xiyue very much. At the beginning of cooperating with NS, on the one hand, the other partys plan was in line with his appetite, and Xia needed a breakthrough; on the other hand, it was his appreciation of Meng Xiyue, which inevitably improved. Thoughts.

Unexpectedly, after a short period of time, the net worth of the two was already comparable, and now it is the Xia family who needs the cooperation of NS.

After the two talked about business affairs, Xia Ke probed Meng Xiyue's tone: "Are you interested in that piece of land in the west of the city next month?"

Zheng, the mansion just released the news of the auction, and many companies were secretly ready to move.

Xia's is also one of them.

A fatal catastrophe in the male lead company.

After the land in the east of the city was bought by the male owner, an ancient tomb was dug out, and the development was delayed indefinitely.

It took six months to recover after being injected by Xias capital.

Meng

Xiyue , who had gone through the plot in his head, had no change in her eyes: "Yeah." Xia Ke smiled helplessly: "It seems that Xia has no chance."

NS, Tianyu, and many established companies are very concerned about this piece of land. Eyes up.

Among them, Tianyu has the strongest strength.

The chance of Xia's success in this auction is very small.

Even though he said that, Xia Ke also wanted to fight.

...

The movement on Tianyu's side became more and more aggressive, and Li Ting urgently needed to prove his heir's identity so that the board of directors could see the results.

After all, it was the male lead who signed several big contracts in a short period of time.

Li Ting, proud of Chunfeng, did not forget to take time to deal with NS. However, under Meng Xiyues operation, he suffered a loss and lost nearly 50 million in profits. Faced with the reprimand of the board of directors, Li Ting temporarily refused to deal with NS and decided to wait next month. Bidding for the land, so he can find his place.

However, what made Li Ting most uncomfortable was that his young, love, and people would not let him touch him, saying that he was waiting for his birthday to surprise him.

There is still a month and a half before his birthday.

Li Ting used to have a constant lover, but now he is with Ding Yaoyao, and only slowly healed his heart. Now, without the push of a vicious female partner, the two have a smooth flow. The original feelings for Ding Yaoyao were not pure Li Ting, Ding Yaoyaos attitude, Li Ting thought of relying on pets and being jealous.

When the freshness was over, Li Ting became a bit boring.

Inexplicably, Li Ting thought of Xia Yu'an.

It seemed that the other party hadn't appeared by his side for a long time, and the thought just passed by.

*

NS has many industries under its umbrella, the most important of which is electronic technology.

Unfortunately, before Meng Xiyue's crossing, her company was researching this aspect and receiving huge amounts of goods.