NS conference site.

A promotional video that lasts less than one minute, after the end.

None of the 28 media reporters at the scene spoke, and they were all immersed in the scene that was just like a cool science fiction blockbuster.

Secretary Gao sat at the main seat, and Meng Xiyue appointed him as the person in charge of the press conference. Seeing the reporters reactions, he knew that the press conference was half successful. He had a professional smile on his face: This is a new launch by NS. A new generation of intelligent service systems will be available soon."

"If the old version of the service system is one year old, then this new intelligent service system is five years old, with a certain sense of autonomous response, and the service covers all mobile phone software."

"Currently NS and major software development companies have cooperated..."

Secretary Gao briefly introduced the concept of mobile phone products, and pushed the glasses: "Now is the question session, NS will solve your problems in detail." As

soon as he said, The reporter who reacted quickly raised his hand, and Secretary Gao picked one at random.

The one selected is the most influential new media in City S. It has always been famous for its acrimonious pen. When the male reporter came up, he asked: "I heard that NS's promotional film this time was invited by a famous science fiction director of Haowu. I don't know your company. Is the new generation of mobile phones as true as the promo, or is it a fictitious expression?

Secretary Gao smiled: In order to promote the effect, the promo is naturally exaggerated. People are all visual animals, and NS is also for performance. At the end of the sentence. The words were teasingly ridiculed, and within a few clicks, the atmosphere of the venue was aroused, "As for whether there is a fake watch, please try it out and make a comment." The

employees got a signal from Secretary Gao and sent their mobile phones in turn.

For a while, the reporters didn't care about asking questions and started to try it out.

Behind the venue, Meng Xiyue stood outside the media lights, followed by Assistant Li, watching the reaction on the scene.

Secretary Gao was hired by her with a high salary, and there is no doubt about his career ability. He was in control of the press conference.

Lee assistant pleased: "The president, a good response, the first step is very smooth."

Meng Xi month: "After the conference, to inform major television stations, put commercials."

The other side looked pale, elegant posture, stand alone There, he was strategizing with an unignorable aura.

It's a pity that her own president has always been low-key, otherwise she will be the one who is in the limelight today.

Assistant Li hurriedly said: "Okay."

Meng Xiyue glanced at the press conference scene again, then turned to leave, Assistant Li followed, half a step behind Meng Xiyue, representing his respect.

Secretary Gao looked up and saw Meng Xiyue leaving the slender Qingzi figure, with a smile on her face, and she answered the reporter's words without leaking.

...

This will be the break time, Xia Yu'an hasn't found the role she wants to play, so she just came to learn acting.

The performance teacher asked her to rest, and Xia Yuan found an empty and quiet place to sit, and the little artists still repelled her.

Xia Yuan didn't care about this irrelevant exclusion. They weren't hers, and Xia Yuan, was she a pitiful little girl who needed others to accept?