After Xia Yu'an finished speaking, seeing that Meng Xiyue did not respond, she knew she had acquiesced.

She raised her eyebrows triumphantly, her beautiful and thick eyelashes turned upward naturally, her eyes seemed to be light, and her skin was pale pink under the white light.

"I thought about it for two days, you like me, and I don't hate you, let's be together."

Once again forced to confess, Meng Xiyue, who is about to have a girlfriend, has a beating heart, which will be slow. Slow calmed down, looking at Xia Yuan's eyes calmly, and unconsciously a little helpless in his voice: "You mistaken..." As

soon as he said two words, Xia Yuan continued: "I misunderstood, right? "Seeing the other party pursing her lips, she defaulted, she smiled, "I knew you would say that."

After speaking, she sat down, her eyes touched the thing on the sofa, it seemed to be scalded, and her eyes were flushed. , Moved to Meng Xiyue again, "Meng Xiyue, I already know, you can't restrain your love for me."

"Last time, you kissed me stealthily because you couldn't restrain me Looking at her desire."

"After being discovered by me, I can only use it as an excuse for accidents."

Meng Xiyue looked at Xia Yu'an, who couldn't cover the spring with her eyebrows, her eyes closed, her breathing tightened slightly.

"I know what you are worrying about. It's nothing more than worrying that I can't bear the gossip."

When it came to this, Xia Yu'an snorted disdainfully: "I don't care about other people's opinions, as long as I like it.

" If others dare to say anything about you, watch me not tear their mouths."

Meng Xiyue suddenly thought that when Xia Yu'an was pursuing Li Ting in the book, she did not hesitate to chase behind the other party, expressing herself frankly and strongly. Xia Yu'an didn't care about her feelings, the disdain in the eyes of others, and the belief that she was shameless.

There is only one person in her eyes.

And now, it was her turn.

Meng Xiyue's usual coldness gradually melted away, her eyes warmed slightly.

Xia Yuan saw Meng Xiyue's looseness, and she felt a little frustrated, "After we are together, you don't have to be so restrained."

She coughed awkwardly, "I've watched a lot of videos, and I know what to do. Do, we are lovers now, you dont have to suppress yourself."

"I am willing."

She added: "After holding back for a long time, it is easy to get hormonal disorders. I have everything ready."

In Xia Yu'an's opinion It was too hard for Meng Xiyue to endure so long, and she wanted to try the taste in her dream.

Thinking of this, Xia Yu'an glanced at Meng Xiyue's thin and beautiful lips.

Want to kiss.

Meng Xiyue was stunned. It was rare for her sensible brain to think of nothing for a while.

Fuxiang hits.

React when the other party has been getting in the way, toot Meng Xi month fingertips against each other over the lip, cold eye shimmer across, not opening the eyes, the sound a little dumb:. "Late, the rest of the"

some Displeased, Xia Yu'an's eyes lit up instantly, "Let's go then." After speaking, he put the things on the sofa into his bag.

Hearing the sound, Meng Xiyue's eyelashes trembled slightly, her mouth was astringent, and she lightly touched the fingers of the other party's lips. The touch of Microsoft seemed to stay at the fingertips. She stood up and walked a little anxiously, Xia Yu calmly Follow behind.