14

"Good night, Miss Xia." On a

drizzle night, Xia Yu'an stood there staring at the luminous light of the drifting cars. After a long time, she turned around and returned to Xia's house.

She obviously invited the other party to dinner, but she messed up.

Next time it will be fine.

As soon as I entered the hall, I saw her brother working there again, he murmured, and poured a glass of warm water over: "Brother, you don't seem to be very busy these days."

Xia Ke took the warm water, took a sip, and thought. A piece of comforting post,

funny said: "What? Do you bother me?" Xia Yu'an shook his head quickly, and sat down next to Xia Ke. After reading the dense English files on the computer, he had a headache: "Brother, you have worked hard."

Xia Ke patted her on the head and said softly: "You are good, I won't work hard."

Xia Yu'an resisted the slander.

Someday she will be disobedient.

"Cough." Xia Yu'an coughed, indicating that she was about to say something serious. Xia Ke looked at her in cooperation. Xia Yu'an was standing upright: "I made a movie. Now I am an actor. Today, the director praised me. The acting is particularly aura." The

true character appeared and came alive.

This is director Zhang Yuan's secret evaluation of Xia Yu'an.

Xia Ke knows that when an actor will face some Internet spouts in the future, his words are bad, but looking at Xia Yu'an's uncontrollable smile, the worry in his heart will disappear. With him, his sister will not You will be wronged, and at the same time, I went through the interpersonal circle in my head. Those who have something to do with the entertainment circle have to say hello. He praised: "It looks like our family is going to have a shadow queen."

Xia Yu'an He smiled and said: "Brother, wait for me to give you the queen trophy."

"Okay." My

sister has new hobbies, and Xia Ke feels relieved, especially the actors, who often run around.

At that time, Yu'an and Li Ting had less contact time, and their feelings would have faded.

By then, he was truly relieved.

Thinking of this, Xia Ke asked casually, "How was your dinner with Miss Meng today?"

Red wine and steak.

Roses, music.

There are tears.

Suddenly thinking of so much, Xia Yuan's face was not good, and he snorted unhappily, "Brother Li...Li Ting was there dating a woman who was not as good as me."

Hearing Xia Yuan's angry address, Xia Ke's eyebrows moved, and Li Ting would go there today. He knew in advance that he arranged for Xia Yu'an to go there for dinner.

It seems that the effect is better than expected.

"Yu'an, what do you think?"

Xia Yu'an pouted, "I don't know." The more I think about it, the more

annoyed , "I'm going to sleep." Xia Ke didn't say much on this, and smiled over the previous one. Unpleasant topic: "Don't forget the plane at 9 o'clock tomorrow."

At this time, Xia Yuan suddenly remembered that he was going to the U.S. to watch a fashion show.

At the thought of going abroad, his mood immediately became excited: "I see, brother."