"Samantha! hii" Samantha gave kuya a hug. Me and Sandro exchanged looks. I held his hand because of the excitement I had. 

"Samantha, this is my sister, Margaret, and her date, Sandro" kuya introduced her to us.

"Oh my gosh! Sandro Marcos! Hi!" Sandro laughed and shook her hands.

"Ikaw si Margaret! Dami ko ng narinig sayo sis! Chika tayo minsan ha!" She greeted and she was really quirky. 

I held Sandro's arm again trying to claim him. Mine hmp.

"Yes, I am yours" Sandro whispered. Na notice niya siguro paghawak ko sa braso niya. I whispered a sorry and sabi naman niya okay lang. 

"Mauna na kami, Mags" kuya gave me a kiss on the head and said their goodbyes. "kuya?" 

"Yeah?" bumalik si kuya "can you ask her not to gossip about Sandro and me?" 

"I got you, sis" 

"Thanks kuya. I'll meet you at home"

-

Sandro

Maggie and I are now having dinner in a nice restaurant. We were both waiting for Simon to join. We went ahead and ordered the food. Maggie and I were drinking some wine and she really seems to enjoy it. Maybe a little bit much?

"Honey? slow down"

"sorry hehe" Maggie giggled. Uh oh.

"Maggie? It's 7 pm and you're drunk! how many did you drink already?" I took the glass away from her and she's still giggling. 

"You're cute honey, but please sober up. Your dad will kill me"

"nu uh!  he likes you and so do I!" 

"I like you too" I smiled at her and she was smiling back. 

"You look beautiful and I love your outfit! when did you get that?" 

"I got it when Lindsey and I went out"

"I love the color, babe" 

"hehe thank you" 

We chatted for a couple of minutes and Simon finally arrived.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," Simon said

"It's cool, sit down" He sat down beside me and I saw Maggie smiling at me. oh god what does she want now?

"you okay?" I asked

"yeaaahh, you're cute" 

"is she okay?" Simon asked me while he slightly laughs at Maggie. 

"She's a little bit drunk" Simon laughed and Maggie laughed as well.

"I bet you don't know why Simon is laughing huh?" tinanong ko naman siya and um-oo naman. 

I stood up from my seat and sat beside her. I fixed her up because her hair was all messy. "Thank you, Sandy" sabi ni Maggie saken. Napangiti ako at kiniss nalang siya sa noo. 

"food's here. Eat up guys" sabi ni Simon and agad naman na kumain agad si Maggie. 

We all ate our food and it seemed like Maggie was getting sober. Nag usap usap nalang kami while eating and Maggie learned a lot from Simon. 

"Maggie, your brother is Ethan, right?" Simon asked

"Yeah, why do you know him?"  

"I met him at a conference last week. We were having a conversation then he got a phone call and I heard him say Maggie's name" 

"Oh, that's great! I bet he'll appreciate it if I invite you over" WHAT?"

"excuse me?" sinagot ko si Maggie because why would she invite Simon over?! just the two of them?!

"Calm down, Sandro" She kissed my cheek and I instantly forgive her but still! I have to act tough!

"my dad is having a party with Avelia's workers and friends. My lolo and lola will also be there too. The party is being held at a really huge event's place and papa said I can invite my friends especially you" She looked at me and MY GOD SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.

"That's sweet," I told her

"That's why it would be nice to invite Simon so Ethan and his workmates can mingle. Actually! Sandro? can you ask your mom and dad to come too? if they're not busy, of course," I really appreciate it when she considers my mom and dad. 

"Sure hun, I'll ask them"

"and Sandro?" 

"yeah?"

"I would really love it if you would come" oh my gosh, she is gonna kill me.

"Of course, honey. I'll come and I'll bring Simon with me"

"Thank you, guys!" 

Okay. What the hell am I going to wear but MOST IMPORTANTLY what am I going to do ??? plus my drunk girlfriend