"Of course! I would love to have Simon for dinner and uh--" I was cut off when Sandro asked me again.

"You really like Simon, no?"  

"oo naman, he's kind and a nice guy to talk to" sabi ko sakanya tas kinapitan yung braso niya. I often snake my arms around his arm all the time.

"oh talaga?" 

"yeah and also Vincent. He's really fun and nice too. I remembered that he would teach me how to use a skateboard when he comes home" 

"Sino mas gusto mo? Simon or Vinny?" 

"Simon because we often talk than Vinny" 

"Edi dun ka na" nanlamig naman yung boses ni Sandro and umiwas sa hawak ko. Napangiti ako realizing that he was jealous. 

"Are you jealous?" 

"No" sungit.

Nauna na siya maglakad sakin and he was really grumpy with what I said. I was just being honest. I didn't mean to hurt him. Humabol ako sakanya and hugged him from behind. 

"Don't leave me" sabi ko and napatigil naman siya agad sa paglakad niya. He looked at me worried and nawala na yung galit niya agad. 

"Heyyy, I'm not, honey" he held my face and worried na worried sakin.

"I'm kidding, hun. Don't be jealous. You're the one I like the best because you take care of me. You're the one courting me, right? and going on all these dates with me?" 

He nodded and tucked my hair behind my ear. "I am thankful and lucky to have you, Sands" he smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Plus! wag ka na mag selos kasi andito si kuya Gab" 

Napatigil naman si Sandro sa pag yakap sakin and looked around the place trying to look for kuyaa and he soon realized he was standing behind us. 

"Hi kuya" I greeted him agad and yumakap na para di na tignan ng masama si Sandro. 

"Hey Gab" Sandro greeted as well.

"Sandro" they shake hands and nag kamustahan sila for a bit. 

"What are you doing here kuya?" I asked. We went and walked around the mall again. Sandro's arm was around my waist like he was claiming me. 

"may kikitain lang ako, wait lang" Kuya answered a call and excused himself for a bit. Sandro and I went ahead kuya. "I love it when you hold my waist"  I whispered to him.

"don't hesitate to tell me if it's uncomfortable, okay?" I nodded

"by the way, why didn't you tell me earlier that Gab was around. Nahuli pa tuloy tayo na PDA hmp" 

"I was about to tell you but you cut me off when you started asking about Simon, dumbass" 

"Oh" hehe dumbbbb. Natawa nalang siya and nag sorry nalang. 

"Margaret, I'm gonna meet someone and we're gonna have dinner here and no, I don't want you both meddling with my date" kuya told us and WAIT

"You have a date?!" Sandro and I both said at the same time excitedly. Kinilig kami ni Sandro because kuya has a date! yay!

"keep your voice down! and yes. Her name is Samantha" 

"you should buy her flowers!" sabi ko naman agad 

"That's too early, Maggie and she's already-----" na cut off si kuya when he saw a girl walking towards him. Is this Samantha?

"Gabrielle!" she nearly yelled.