Chapter 32 - Honey

Começar do início

-

"No, wait, wait." Harry shook his head weakly, "I cannot chase him when he does not want to be here." The alpha pulled away from the twins, "he lied to me... about something so serious. But, I thought, that maybe in the morning we could try..."

Ixion frowned, "Master, he needs you. Louis was scared, alone –ashamed, I am sure."

Harry scratched his head, touching the bond mark on the side of his neck. "I would leave too... oh." He sat on the floor, pulling his knees up, "how painful –I just, want to comfort him. He is okay –but even apart –we are sad together." He tugged on his hair, "I wonder if my mother was in pain when my father died –maybe relieved."

Atlas bit his lip, looking to his brother. "Master-"

"I will live, I know I will. I have my family. This is just best." He groaned, "I sound so pathetic."

"Louis is pregnant."

Harry's head flipped up, pupils dilating. "How-"

"We smelled him the moment you both fought outside. He smelled –different." Atlas sighed softly, "we have also grown an attachment for Louis, Master. We do not want him to be alone –that child will mean the world to you."

Harry swallowed hard, "oh." He looked around at little pieces of scattered papers, covered in sketches. He looked at the little bits of rabbit poop in the corner. At Louis' chair that he now noticed had little red polka dots on the legs of the chair. At the artwork –Louis' old and new, took in the smell of paint and pencils and –Louis. He touched the blankets on the floor, "I need –are you sure?"

Ixion nodded, "positive. We apologize for going against orders but –we could not have him be hurt, especially not now."

"Where is he?"

Ixion smiled sadly, quickly going to help Harry up, "come."

-

Liam set a tray of food on the coffee table. "If anyone is hungry." He sat beside Zayn, taking the alpha's warm hand.

Julie reached forward slowly, snatching up a few pieces of food off the tray. She looked around, bringing a cracker to her mouth. Her gaze stopped on Atlas, "you saw Louis leave –right?"

"Yes, Ixion and I."

Julie's eyes rolled over to Zayn, "where were you?"

"Watching over the house."

Julie smirked, "and you did not see him leave?"

"I did."

Julie looked at Liam then Niall, "did you ask Zayn to stop him?"

Niall straightened, shrugging, "we did not know until the morning."

Liam bit his lip, "We may have asked Zayn to bring him back."

"Hm." Julie puckered her lips, looking at Atlas, "did Zayn ask you to go?"

"We offered."

"Ridiculous. Our King tells us to not betray him and you all go against his wishes." Julie crossed her leg over the other, "I am ashamed."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "I am sure you did something stupid as well."

"Not at all."

"Oh yes," Niall drawled, "because you did not disappear this morning."

"I only went to purchase some food."

Atlas made a face, "you went to the castle."

Julie tilted her head, "really? Do you follow everyone?"