Next thing I know I'm being pinned against the wall.

"Any boy lays a hand on you I will rip out their insides" he growled and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's not funny Aria. My hybrids will inform me of any guy that touches you and if you don't tell me first hand it will be my hand spanking you" he said.

"Lovely" I beamed smiling I wasn't taking him seriously that annoyed him.

"Aria-" I cut him off kissing him he bit my tongue and I gasped.

"Nik" I whacked his shoulder as he grinned wildly at me.

"Behave" I mimicked him and he turned me around fast holding his arm to my neck my back to his chest.

"As I said my hybrids yes I'm sending more than one will be following so you will behave yourself" he said.

"Keep your phone turned on" he ordered.

As I walked over to the boardinghouse I pulled out my phone to call Bekah.

"Hey Aria" she said.

"Hey Beks I heard about last night you okay?" I sighed.

"Yeah it's just Nik. He's an asshole sorry I know he's your soulmate and you don't like it when people say things about him but he just got me so mad last night." She said.

"He won't tell me who the five are." I said and I could hear her sigh.

"Come over I'll tell you everything I'm staying Avenue road 16." She said and I felt guilty I couldn't go to her not yet anyway.

"I'm on my way to college right now. Tonight?" I said.

She laughed "Why on earth are you going to college?" She questioned.

"Damon's forcing me. Don't ask. So can I come by tonight?" I chuckled.

"Of course have fun at college. Find me a guy. Love you" she chuckled.

"I will. Love you to" I said hanging up.

That's when my mind snapped to Kol.

Where is he actually.?

I'm now squashed in the back of a car with Bonnie.

"Hey" I said chuckling.

Damon and Elena were still inside talking to Stefan. That's awkward ever since the whole blood sharing thing.

"Hey" she laughed we haven't been with one another in ages just us.

"Where have you been?" She said sarcastically.

"Literally just in trouble" I said.

"So why are we going to college?" I asked.

"Well Elena nearly killed Matt last night. Damon had to stop her and compel him to forget. Her transition into a vampire is really not working out. So Damon's crashing my trip to college to teach her to feed" she said.

Wait feed? Crap. I'm out!

"Stefan can't be at risk being near blood" she added and I nodded.

Well neither can I. I actually wonder where did mother go ? She hardly just took up and left ? Stop don't think about her.

"So why are you going to college?" I smiled.

"Well I want to go there." She said sarcastically and I mentally slapped myself duh.

"It's Whitmore College. The professor that took over my grams classes invited me." She said and I threw my head back groaning but a laugh.