"Uh, uh." Qi Yi clutched the pillow tightly, and groaned in his mouth.

    "You are mine, and only I can treat you like this." The impact continued to sound, becoming more intense from time to time.

    "Yin Shu, enough...I can't do it..."

    "Not enough, not enough."

    "Ah You……"

.This night, Qi Yi was tossed enough, and in the end he completely unconsciously allowed Yin Shu to fiddle.

    The next morning, Qi Yi had a fever again. No need to think about it. When Yin Shu was passionate, he forgot to wear a condom several times. Although he was cleaned up afterwards, his ghost still affected him.

    Yin Shu sat on the edge of the bed, silent.

    Qi Yi looked at him as he drank the porridge, and asked, "Did you calm down?"

    "I'm sorry." Yin Shu admitted his mistake with a correct attitude.

    "Yin Shu," Qi Yi put down the bowl, held his hand, and said seriously, "Since I promised to be with you, I won't like others anymore. Don't worry, I will keep a distance from Ke Shaoyu in the future. I am yours. Lovers, it’s all till death."

    Speaking of the word "death", Yin Shu's eyebrows jumped, he stretched out his hand to hug Qi Yi, and said again: "I'm sorry."

.Qi Yi closed his eyes, feeling his heartbeat and temperature. It is him who should be said to be sorry. He knows that his life is short, but he is still greedy for this feeling, which makes this man sink deeper and deeper. He likes Yinshu, but it is far less than Yinshu's love for him. He enjoys a free life, owns the best things in the world, and is squandering the feelings that others have paid for him.

    A life that is too lucky has made him go well, so that he is indifferent to everything. This indifference can let him go without worry. Once he loses it, he will inevitably not look at it in the future.

    The Qi family are very selfish in this respect, preferring to let the living alone bear it, rather than breaking the final peace. So they are very tolerant of the people around them and are willing to share everything about themselves with them, except for their feelings.

    The sad mood did not stay for long, and Qi Yi quickly regained his spirit.

.He instructed Yin Shu: "Go, get my notebook, I want to go online."

    Yin Shu handed him the notebook.

    Qi Yi said again: "Bring me juice again."

    Yin Shu went to juice.

    Ten minutes later, he brought a glass of juice with a strange color.

    "What is this?" Qi Yi asked.

    "Kiji juice." Qi Yi drank the kiwi juice, feeling very cute.

    "Why is kiwi juice such a green, red and yellow color?" Are you squeezing a traffic light?

    "I also added tomatoes, oranges, apples, cucumbers, strawberries and milk."

    "...Did you use everything in the refrigerator?"

    "Am I such a casual person?" Yin Shu said steadily, "I won't let go of chili sauce, tofu, bitter gourd, etc."

.Thank goodness! Not to mention the tofu and bitter gourd, if you add chili sauce, it will taste sour and refreshing.

    Qi Yi tried to take a sip, but couldn't tell what it felt like.

    He handed the remaining half a cup to Yin Shu: "You drink too."