Chapter 22

Qi Yi only felt a hot forehead, and then the girls screamed in his ears.

    He pushed Yin Shu away and glared at him by the way.

    In Yin Shu's eyes, this look was truly amorous, sweet to the heart, and made him instantly forget his disgust for taking pictures.

    Qi Yi walked to the girl, took his camera, and then greeted Yin Shu to continue on the road.

    When parting, a girl said excitedly: "I wish you happiness!"

    Qi Yi: ...There must be something wrong.

    Yin Shu returned their affirmative look: it must be!

    An hour later, the two finally climbed to the top of the mountain. At the top of the mountain, the temperature is low, the coolness is overwhelming, the distant peaks are stretched, and the clouds are lingering, like a magnificent ink landscape painting. Standing on the top of the mountain, Yin Shu looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him, and took a deep breath.

    Qi Yi raised the camera and took a picture of everything he saw.

."Let's go, let's go to Yushan Peak." He took Yin Shu around the steps and headed to Yushan Peak.

    Passing through the rugged mountain road, the line of sight suddenly opened up, and what Yin Shu saw was a long suspension bridge connected between the two peaks, suspended for thousands of meters, surrounded by ridges, green clouds and green clouds, and the clouds below were like cotton and rolling. There was no sound, only the small clash of iron locks in the wind.

    Yin Shu stepped on the edge of the suspension bridge, looking at the abyss under his feet, his heartbeat quickened and his body was sweating.

    "Come on, let's go over." Qi Yi's voice came into his ears.

    If it had been before, Yin Shu would never let himself take such a risk, but seeing Qi Yi's hand extended to him, he did not hesitate to hold it tightly, and set foot on the suspended suspension bridge with him.

    The feet swayed gently, the wind rustled in his ears, and he was clearly in a frightening environment, but Yin Shu felt unexpectedly calm. .Looking at this vast world, I don't know why, and the corners of my eyes are a bit astringent. Qi Yi may not know that what he took himself across was not just a suspension bridge, but also a cage that had imprisoned him for 20 or 30 years.

    "Are you scared? The palms are sweaty." Qi Yi teased him and motioned to him by the way to let go, "I've come over, you can let go."

    Yin Shu didn't want to let go, and would never let go. He will hold on to him tightly until the sky is old.

    He didn't let Qi Yi break free and held his hand firmly.

    "Really scared?" Qi Yi looked at him and sighed, "Well, let you hold it for now."

    I watched the sunset at Yushan Peak and bought some souvenirs. The two took the cable car and returned home with great fun.

    Qi Yi stretched his waist and said to Yin Shu: "All in a sweat, we go to Xiyu hot spring at night."

    Hot springs? Yin Shu has no opinion at all.

.Xiyu Hot Spring is not far from their hotel. The two of them have eaten, and after walking in the town, they went to the hot spring.

    Soaking in the hot springs at night has a special flavor.

    Although they chose a public bath, there are rockeries and stone scenes that are separated from each other, and the environment is quiet.