Chapter 81

Yin Shu went to the security room of the community to obtain surveillance, and found that Qi Yi had followed a strange man in a car and left shortly after he left. He sent Han Qing the license plate and model of the car so that he could find it.

    On the monitoring screen, Qi Yi wore a hat and glasses, and let a strange man take him by the hand and took him into the car. There was no sign of being forced. He stared closely at the actions of the two, with a bit of doubt in his stern expression.

    Where did Qi Yi go? Who is this man? Why can't the phone get through?

    Qi Yi has never been a careless person, knowing that he will be worried, and usually tell him before going out.

    Yin Shu didn't doubt that Qi Yi had any ambiguity with the man, he was very confident in the relationship between the two, although he would feel unhappy when he saw the man holding Qi Yi intimately.

.After waiting patiently for three hours, he still didn't wait for Han Qing's reply. He couldn't help but dialed the phone.

    "Give me some more time." Han Qing said helplessly, "The person who took Qi Yi away this time had a certain sense of anti-reconnaissance and evaded surveillance several times. Although I have found the car he drove in the first place, people No longer, apparently they changed to another car halfway."

    "Have you checked Qiyi's call records before leaving?"

    "Yes." Han Qing replied immediately, "Qi Yi made a total of 13 calls before he left, and I need time to investigate them one by one."

    Yin Shu fell silent.

    "Boss..." Han Qing stopped talking.

    "Speak straight."

    "I think Qi Yi has a plan to leave this time.".Han Qing replied hesitantly, “Not only did he find someone to avoid surveillance, but he also talked to a dozen people on the phone in a short period of time. He probably knew that you would check, so doing this deliberately made it difficult for us to locate the target.”

    "...There is no reason."

    "Perhaps...Yes." Han Qing whispered.

    "What?" Yin Shu narrowed his eyes and spit out a word coldly, "Say!"

    Han Qing bit and said in an open-minded tone: "Boss, when you asked me to track Qi Yi for the first time, I checked his family background because of curiosity."

    "how?"

    "Qi Yi's father died when he was twelve years old, and he grew up in a foster family. He has been going smoothly for more than two decades. It seems that there is nothing particularly worthy of attention. But I always feel that something is wrong..So I started with Qi Yi’s father, and went up to check the five generations of the Qi family’s elders, and found..." Han Qing paused, and said dryly, "No one from the Qi family can survive thirty-five years. age. "

    "What did you say?" Yin Shu's eyes became extremely cold, "Say it again."

    "...None of the Qi family can live beyond thirty-five years old."

    "Why?" Yin Shu's voice seemed to come out of his teeth.

    "I don't know about this." Han Qing replied with some trepidation, "I checked the hospital's case data and found nothing. Not to mention the genetic history, they even had only a handful of doctor visits. Later, I passed others. Through the channel, it was discovered that all of their deaths were caused by'natural death'. Does the'natural death' under thirty-five years old sound incredible?"