Chapter 45

"So there are really ghosts in the world?" Yin Shu thoughtfully.

"Ghosts are actually consciousnesses derived from the human heart, with the most intuitive emotions before life, such as love, resentment, persistence, madness, grief, despair...They come from the heart, and they will also be annihilated in the heart." Qi Yi thought for a while. To put it in a simpler way, "It is equivalent to a kind of germ that is formed after death, and most people can't see it, but it can affect people's mood, health and luck."

Yin Shu's heart moved, and suddenly asked: "You are on me, have you also seen...'Ghost'?"

Qi Yi nodded: "Yes."

The things Yin Shu had doubted gradually became clear at this time.

"Why do ghosts entangle me?" He hadn't had a day of stability since he was a child. "I think I have a clear conscience. Although I am not a good person, I have never done anything that hurts the world."

."Your situation is quite special." Qi Yi explained earnestly, "The'ghost' on you is not from you, but from the grievances of your ancestors. Yin Shu, take the liberty to ask, is the history of your Yin family's ancestors... ...Not very clean?"

Yin Shu was silent for a while, and said in a deep voice, "It's not the Yin family, but the Zhao family."

"what?"

"My real name is'Zhao Qiyun'. When I was seven years old, I was adopted by the Yin family and changed my name to'Yin Shu'." Yin Shu said slowly, "I have no memory of the Zhao family, but after my later investigation, I probably know that the Zhao family was once prominent. , But the reputation is extremely bad. My mother died of dystocia, and my father died in an accident when I was two or three years old. The rest of the Zhao family went their separate ways, but I was left in the orphanage until I was adopted by the Yin family. "

.Qi Yi didn't expect Yin Shu to be the adopted son of the Yin family. No wonder the Yin family is not affected by ghosts, and it is still so beautiful...Wait, that's not right! It stands to reason that with Yin Shu's ghostly intensity, anyone close to him will be affected. Not to mention that the Yin family has lived with him for 20 years. Even if they only get along for a few days, they may be caught in bad luck. How did they stay completely unaffected?

Yin Shu suddenly seemed to have thought of something, his face turned gloomy, and asked dryly, "My parents' death, could it be because of me?"

"this......"

"That's why I will be abandoned by my relatives, because I will bring them bad luck and disaster?" Yin Shu's fingers trembled, and the whole person fell into some kind of horrified suspicion. .

"Don't rush to conclusions.Qi Yi sat next to him, put his hand on his shoulder, and whispered, "Yin Shu, although accidents happen to you from time to time over the years, how many people have really died in accidents?"

Yin Shu was stunned, silently thinking for a moment, and his expression gradually returned to calm.

"But, I do cause harm to people around me, don't I?"

"It's not your fault. On the contrary, you have suppressed them for nearly 30 years by your own will, and you have suffered the bitterness alone. This is definitely not something ordinary people can do." Qi Yi held his hand tightly, "Yin Shu ,You're amazing."

Yin Shu looked at him quietly, with fluorescent light flashing in his eyes, like a large pet, seeking his owner's approval and comfort.

Unable to touch his head in his heart, Qi Yi continued: "So don't take your sins on your body. Our top priority is to find a way to solve your problems."