Chapter 20

Qi Yi held two pieces of jade pendant for two days, and finally decided to go to J City.

    "Yin Shu, I want to take a few days off." He said to Yin Shu.

    "Why?" Yin Shu stared at him.

    "Travel." Qi Yi smiled at him.

    Yin Shu said coldly: "I need someone to take care of it. What should I do if you leave?"

    "You are a big boss, what can stump you?" Qi Yi patted him on the shoulder, and said soothingly, "Let Secretary Left arrange it for you. I'll be back in five or six days."

    "Where to go? When will we leave?" Yin Shu asked.

    "J City, set off the day after tomorrow."

    "you alone?"

    "I plan to go with a few friends."

    Yin Shu was silent for a moment, and said, "Don't find someone else, I will accompany you."

.Qi Yi looked at him in surprise: "Didn't you just negotiate a big project? How come you have time to travel?"

    "The plan has been finalized, and the follow-up work can be left to others to follow up." Yin Shu responded lightly, but secretly made the decision to work overtime. Poor Inda employees, hell mode will start in the next two days.

    "Really? Okay, I'll book an extra ticket later." With Yin Shu, it's not convenient to call other friends. Qi Yi is not affected by Yin Shu's ghost, but other people are not necessarily.

    "...Car, train or plane?" Yin Shu asked calmly.

    "airplane."

    "Take the train."

    "Is it okay to take a train for seven or eight hours?" Qi Yi was a little surprised. With Yin Shu's efficient personality, how could he abandon the fast and convenient plane and choose the time-consuming and labor-intensive train?

."The safety of trains is the highest." Yin Shu replied.

    Qi Yi clearly realized. As far as Yin Shu is concerned, the train is indeed the safest means of transportation.

    However, Qi Yi didn't know that Yin Shu had never left City A since he was sixteen. His unlucky physique made him suffer. He was caught in a car accident in a car, was patronized by thieves by a train, was caught in a storm by a steamer, and was forced to land by a turbulent flow... Desperate for this world.

    So after he was sixteen, the Yin family never let him travel far. Yinda’s business in other places was either handled by Yin’s father or assigned to others. Yin Shu sits at the headquarters and commands the overall situation.

.But despite this, he still decided to accompany Qi Yi on a trip. This was a good opportunity to enhance his relationship. He was willing to gamble once with his own safety. But he seems to have forgotten that he will lose every "gambling"...

    The next day, Qi Yi received a call from Ke Shaoyu as soon as he booked the train ticket, inviting him to have afternoon tea.

    Qi Yi came by appointment.

    "Long waiting." Qi Yi sat down opposite Ke Shaoyu.

    Ke Shaoyu poured tea for him and smiled: "The time is just right."

    "Thank you." Qi Yi took a sip of tea and asked, "Why do you have time to ask me for tea today?"

    "I heard that you made my eldest brother lose again not long ago?" Ke Shaoyu looked at Qi Yi with interest, "Unexpectedly, you still have a superb gambling skill."