Chapter 79

Qi Yi opened the curtains, feeling that today's sky seems a bit gloomy, bright and sunny, but with a hint of coolness. Turning his head to see Yin Shu coming, he leaned over and hugged him: "It's a bit cold, warm me up."

    Yin Shu wrapped his body and whispered: "Put on more clothes."

    Qi Yi nodded his head in his arms, and took a deep breath of his body before letting go reluctantly. He smiled and said, "I will buy ingredients later. You are not allowed to come. I will start preparing for my birthday. It’s a meal, I’m sure to surprise you that day."

    "Okay." Yin Shu stroked his head fondly. He also has an important task-order a ring.

    After Qi Yi and Yin Shu were separated, they did not go to the supermarket. Instead, they found a friend who had high-quality imported ingredients and asked him to help purchase ingredients. .He has drawn up a menu and intends to make a brand new gourmet feast on his birthday, which is bound to satisfy Yin Shu.

    To this end, he must start preparing three days in advance. The process of preparing several kinds of food is very complicated, and it takes a lot of time to rely on him alone. However, he enjoyed it and didn't feel any hardship at all.

    When the ingredients were being processed, Qi Yi's hand was suddenly in the air, his vision blurred.

    what happened? Qi Yi put down the knife, closed his eyes, and when he opened it again, it was still blurred. Put your hand in front of your eyes, and your eyesight dimmed suddenly and brightly, as if the surrounding lights were shaking violently, making people dizzy.

    A chill rushed from Qi Yi's back, and a bad feeling came to his heart.

    He stood in the kitchen dreamily, like a wooden carving, his mind was blank. .I don't know how long it took before his dilated pupils gradually gained focus, and his vision returned to normal. However, there was no relaxed expression on his face.

    He finally understood why his father entrusted him to his teacher when he was twelve years old, because he had a foreboding that his life expectancy was approaching, just like he is now.

    However, he only turned twenty-four in two days, and there is still a full eleven years before the deadline! Why, why did death come so quickly? He didn't ask for anything else, only wanted to live a happy life with Yin Shu for at least ten years. However, in less than three years, will he leave him?

    Qi Yi's eyes were hot, and the pain in his heart could not be suppressed. The Qi family prides themselves on being free and easy, because they have always retained a sense of indifference and can leave without worry. But he, like a moth, gave everything desperately. .This kind of dedication made him experience unparalleled happiness.

    Yes, happiness. Qi Yi slowly raised his head and picked up the knife again.

    He should be content. In this life, he has no worries about food and clothing, everything goes well, he has friendship, family affection, and love.

    The only thing that is hard to give up is-him.

    Qi Yi's fingers trembled slightly, and for the first time he became greedy, wanted to have more time, wanted to be with Yin Shu all the time, and didn't want to... leave.

    "Qi Yi." The familiar breath was close, a pair of powerful arms wrapped around his waist, and kissed his face, "I'm back."

    Qi Yi felt that he was gradually enveloped by ghosts, and his eyes were dim.