Chapter 31

After the stimulation of the room, the change in the bathroom was not so unacceptable. It was similar to the picture Yin Shu posted on Weibo, but Qi Yi would never take a shower in this bathroom. The looming transparency of frosted glass makes it easy for some energetic guys to have reveries.

    He pulled out his pajamas from the closet, then opened the drawer where the underwear was stacked, and was shocked to see a bunch of brand-new benchbody.

    "I bought this for you." Yin Shu squatted next to Qi Yi, pointed to the pile of underwear on the left, and said with satisfaction, "You are two sizes smaller than me. This size is just right."

    What's so good? I really want to confuse his face with these underwear! This guy just changed all his underwear on his own terms. Why does he have to wear a smaller size? How does he know his size!

    "Where are my original underwear?" Qi Yisen asked.

."Throw it away." Yin Shu replied naturally, "Those have all been worn for more than a month, right? Underpants need to be changed frequently. Wearing it for a long time is prone to bacteria."

    You are the bacteria, and you are the super stubborn bacteria that can't be washed away by powerful cleaning fluids!

    Qi Yi picked up a pair of underwear angrily, got up and walked out.

    "Don't you want to take a bath?" Yin Shu strode to keep up.

    "I wash in the public bathroom outside."

    "Why?" He followed all the way to the entrance of the public bathroom.

    "I'm happy." Qi Yi slammed his door god aside, walked into the bathroom, and closed the door with a slam.

    Yin Shu looked resentful, and refused to leave at the door. Listening to the sound of water coming from the bathroom and imagining Qi Yi taking a shower, Yin Shu's whole body was hardened, including his facial muscles.

.Ten minutes later, Qi Yi walked out of the bathroom wiping his hair. He was startled by Yin Shu who was still standing at the door. Seeing his straight eyes and strange expression, he couldn't help asking: "You are still standing here. What are you doing?"

    "I suddenly remembered something." Yin Shu looked at Qi Yi who was refreshed and said with a serious face.

    "what's up?"

    "I'm also drunk tonight, what if I get drunk crazy in the middle of the night?"

    Qi Yi heard that, without even giving him an extra look, he lifted his foot and left. Embracing the quilt and nesting in the sofa, Qi Yi watched TV while brewing sleepiness, but a certain spirit behind always made him feel uneasy.

    "Qi Yi," Yin Shu said, walking to the side of the sofa, "the sofa is so small, it feels uncomfortable to lie down, so let's go to the room to sleep."

    "No, if you really care about me, just let the bed out and let you sleep on the sofa."

.Yin Shu stopped talking, and floated around Qi Yi like a ghost, trying to use his stalwart body to let Qi Yi discover that he has a talent for warming the bed.

    It's a pity that Qi Yi's eyes are so good that he sees through someone's sincere and trustworthy appearance, shuts off the TV with a snap, then rolls up the quilt and covers his head.

    Yin Shu stood in the dark for a while, and finally could only leave lonely. It's not that he didn't think about stealing people into bed in the middle of the night, but since he said he should wait for him, he can't be forced too tightly. The previous tampering with the room decoration has made him furious. Yin Shu Qiyi's bottom line is still quite insightful.