Chapter 52

If it wasn't for the security to rush in, Ke Shaoyu had reason to believe that Yin Shu would continue to stage a restricted level in front of him. What he did to Qi Yi was also what he wanted to do. Seeing the affection of no one next to them, he was full of blood. If the security hadn't appeared in time, he might have made a fool of himself on the spot.

    He has never seen Qi Yi like that, shy and enthusiastic, sexy and charming, lying softly in the arms of a man like a cat, occasionally hurt, and will stretch out his paw and scratch it gently.

    It seemed to be scratching in Ke Shaoyu's heart, numb and itchy, wishing to rush to replace him.

    Fortunately, the security arrived at the right time and broke this embarrassing situation. Yin Shu let go of Qi Yi, without even leaving a look in Ke Shaoyu's eyes, he took the person away.

    Ke Shaoyu looked at the back of the two of them leaving, eyes twinkling...

.Yin Shu carried Qi Yi, swiftly sprinting all the way.

    The car stopped in the community, Qi Yi was about to get off, but found that the door was locked.

    Yin Shu turned off the lights, and the car immediately plunged into darkness. Through the light of the street lamp outside the car window, Qi Yi could barely see the outline of Yin Shu's face, but could not see his expression clearly. But from the ghostly change, you can feel that he is in a bad mood.

    "Yin Shu," Qi Yi took the initiative to break the silence and explained, "I have nothing to do with Ke Shaoyu."

    "Today is his birthday?" Yin Shu asked.

    "Yeah." Qi Yi guessed that he should have seen the birthday cake in the living room. Sure enough, his next sentence was: "You made the cake yourself and gave it to him?"

    Qi Yi pondered it and replied: "I'm sorry, it won't be anymore."

    "He likes you." Yin Shu said in a bad tone.

    "I have you."

.The simple four words instantly extinguished Yin Shu's anger.

    Qi Yi leaned his body, stretched out his hand to hug Yin Shu's waist, pressed his face to his chest, and said, "I only want you."

    Yin Shu's heart is fiery, and this is the first time he has expressed his thoughts to him so clearly. The depression just now disappeared, and all that was left was full of joy.

    Yin Shu rolled over and pressed Qi Yi on the seat, occupying his breath without denial.

    The two kissed and entangled in the narrow space, and the low gasp and the rubbing of clothes came from the dim light.

    "Don't, don't be here." Qi Yi spoke out to stop Yin Shu from going further.

    "This is punishment, you can't refuse." Yin Shu raised his leg and bit his ear.

    "There is no..."

    "Don't worry, yes." Yin Shu didn't know where to get a condom.

.Qi Yi was speechless, he really prepared condoms everywhere. After struggling for a while, Qi Yi finally gave up resisting, Ren Yinshu Huwei...

    At this time, just after 9 o'clock, when someone passed by near the parking space, Yin Shu didn't dare to do too much. After one time, he quickly went home with Qi Yihuo on his feet and continued to the next round.

    On the big bed in the bedroom, the two bodies are closely intertwined.

    Yin Shu plunged his desire deep into Qi Yi's body, and said in a low voice, "No more contact with Ke Shaoyu in the future."