Chapter 35

After Qi Yi moved back, Yin Shu went from semi-disabled to fully paralyzed, getting up, changing clothes, washing, squatting on the toilet, eating, drinking, massaging, and going for a stroll. Qi Yi escorted almost the whole process, raising someone into a fat body and full of energy.

    After clarifying his choice, Qi Yi didn't waste time worrying, and accepted the ghostly reality. Before the end of his life, he will give his feelings unreservedly.

    "Yin Shu, you lost." Qi Yi knocked on the chessboard, "Your king will be killed by me."

    Yin Shu looked at the chessboard seriously, and for a long time he said: "I have never lost a chess game!"

    "Really?" Qi Yi expressed doubts about this. As a mold god, there are actually some intrepid friends who are willing to play chess with him? The reason why he never lost is because the people playing chess with him "suddenly died" in the middle, right?

."One more game!" Yin Shu was fighting high.

    "Not coming, I'm going to cook." Qi Yi pushed Yin Shu into the living room, "You can watch TV by yourself first."

    "Nothing to look at." Yin Shu pushed his wheelchair behind him.

    "Then don't stay in the kitchen." Don't you know that you take up space? Qi Yi kicked and kicked the wheelchair out of the kitchen area.

    Yin Shu leaned against the kitchen door and looked at the busy figure inside. After a while, he suddenly took out the phone from his pocket and turned on the camera function to Qi Yi.

    Qi Yi lowered his head slightly, with broken hair hanging down his cheeks, exposing his white neck, his hands were rhythmically cutting vegetables. He is wearing a loose set of home clothes today. Although he conceals his body curve, he is a little more relaxed and lazy, just like a Persian cat, which makes people want to hug him.

."What are your paws doing?" Qi Yi turned his head, condescendingly staring at Yin Shu.

    Yin Shu's left hand did not know when it climbed onto Qi Yi's lower waist.

    "I'm just worried that you flashed your waist, there is no other meaning." He took his claws back with a calm expression.

    "You still worry about yourself, disabled, sick, people, and scholars." Qi Yi threw him a washed peach, "Go go, go to the living room and eat the peach, don't get in the way."

    Yin Shu was kicked out of the kitchen again, and had to go to the living room with peaches alone.

    When he finished slowly, Qi Yi's food was almost ready.

    Yin Shu's right hand injury had not healed, so he could only eat with his left hand, and his movements of lifting chopsticks were very inefficient.

.He looked at Qi Yi eagerly, before he could express his wish to feed, he saw Qi Yi got up and walked into the kitchen, took a baby bib embroidered with an ugly duckling, wrapped it around his neck, and handed it to him A spoon said: "It's delicious, don't stain your clothes."

    Yin Shu: "..."

    After dinner, Yin Shu offered to go for a walk.

    Qi Yi readily agreed. Half an hour later, he was seen walking out of the corridor with Yin Shu in one hand and malt in the other, smiling and greeting the neighbours.

    Yin Shu suddenly realized that he seemed to be treated like this Samoyed...

    At the end of the unpleasant walk, Yin Shu said that he would take a bath and sleep.