Chapter 71

After being decadent for so long, Qi Yi decided to resume his part-time life.

    "Why don't you want to go to work in Yinda?" Yin Shu said slightly.

    "I don't like working from 9 to 5." Isn't it too wasteful for a person who can't manage his time freely for a person who is not more than thirty-five years old? A single and stable job is obviously not suitable for him.

    Yin Shu hoped that Qi Yi would stay by his side 24 hours a day, and he could take a look, touch him at any time, and bring him into the lounge when he had time to roll around... Just thinking about it makes me feel wonderful! But he still didn't force it, after all, Qi Yi's happiness is the most important thing.

    Thus, Qi Yi happily began to work part-time. He had been learning to repair before and didn't plan to give up halfway. This time I went to a repair shop opened by my friend for an internship, majoring in electronic products such as computers and mobile phones. The salary is not included, and the time is freely arranged.

.Before meeting Yin Shu, Qi Yi was only interested in learning repair, but after getting to know Yin Shu, repair became a necessary skill. The reason is that Yin Shu's destructive power to various personal items is really amazing!

    About every half month, he will find that Yin Shu has changed his mobile phone and his laptop often goes on strike from time to time.

    One day Qi Yi went home and saw Yin Shu remove the phone card and then throw the phone into the trash can. Finally, he couldn't help it.

    "Give me all the broken phones from now on!" Qi Yi took the poor phone out of the trash can, wiped it, and it was still 90% new.

    This prodigal man!

    "It's broken." Yin Shu didn't destroy Wang's consciousness at all, and changed his mobile phone as usual.

    "It can be repaired if it is broken!" Qi Yi glared at him, "You throw your phone every few times, don't you think there is something wrong?.I guess all the mobile phones you throw away can open a mobile phone shop. "

    More importantly, every time he buys more than four thousand brand machines! Dare to be a bit more upstart? Money is not such a waste.

    Yin Shu was humbly listening while eating the cake.

    "Here, this is for you." Qi Yi handed him a square and upright old phone, worth three hundred, with clear fonts, long-lasting drop resistance, and there was no problem answering the phone except for the lack of Internet access.

    Yin Shu took the phone and stared at its simple appearance, without making any comments.

    "Before I fix the phone, you will use this." Qi Yi commanded in an unquestionable tone.

    Yin Shu put the phone in his pocket and really took it to work the next day.

.When I met with the client on this day, the two parties happily reached a cooperation intention. When I left the meeting room, Yin Shu's mobile phone rang, and the ringtone was a revolutionary march, which was extremely shocking. When he took out his old man machine, a group of people's eyes were even more shocked.

    A well-known client quietly asked Secretary Zuo: "Is your company financially tight recently?" If the financial situation is tight, he is very interested in injecting capital!

    Zuo Cheng showed a very official smile: "Don't worry, Yinda is strong and has no financial problems at all."

    "Oh..." The customer was a little disappointed, and then asked again, "Then using the elderly machine is Mr. Yin's special hobby?"