Chapter 37

"Yin Shu, you...well..." Qi Yi just turned on the nozzle when he was overwhelmed by the man who broke in and fell onto the washstand, and the items were scattered.

    "You... what's the matter with you?"

    "Are you deliberate?" Yin Shu pressed against Qi Yi, his voice suppressed, "I know I like you..."

    "What are you talking about?" Qi Yi was a little nervous by Yin Shu's breath, and he refused, "You get up first, what do you have to say?"

    "That's what I want to say." Yin Shu kissed him again and fixed him between the sink and his legs, not allowing him to escape.

    "Wait, you..." Qi Yi soon became speechless, and could only let Yin Shu invade, his skin hurt by the clothes on his body, the coldness of ghost and the scorching heat of desire were intertwined. Being together makes people tremble.

.His movements were firm and enthusiastic, with no room for change, as if to swallow him.

    Amid the pattering sound of water, there were fine gasps and groans. Under the drenched water vapor, the two figures were intimately intertwined, carrying out the most primitive movement of beasts.

    "Qi Yi, Qi Yi..."

    "Ah..." Bastard, did this guy's previous gv look for nothing? Want to break in without lubricating!

    Qi Yi's face was so painful that he was in estrus, completely unable to accommodate Yin Shu's size. He wanted to change his posture, but was misunderstood by Yin Shu as resistance. At this moment of integration, he felt that his whole life was complete.

    "what!"

    "Qi Yi, Qi Yi..." Yin Shu kept calling Qi Yi's name in his mouth, his eyes filled with his shadow.

    Qi Yi was confused and could only respond passively...

.After doing it once in the bathroom, Yin Shu hugged Qi Yi and turned to the bed. This time he was no longer so impatient, patiently pleasing the people under him, and let the two enjoy the pleasure of sex together.

    It was the first time for the two of them. From the initial difficulty to the later match, it seemed as if they had waited for a few lifetimes. It lasted until dawn before falling into a deep sleep with exhaustion and satisfaction.

    A blast of music sounded, Qi Yi frowned, unconsciously reached out to fumble for the phone, but touched a naked wall of flesh.

    He changed directions again, and finally found the cell phone that disturbed his dreams under his pillow.

    "Hello?" Qi Yi closed his eyes and connected to the phone.

    "... Qi Yi?" Hearing Qi Yi's hoarse voice, the other party asked slightly hesitantly, "Is it Qi Yi?"

    "It's me, who are you?"

    "Huo Yang.".After Huo Yang confirmed Qi Yi's identity, he went straight to the topic, "I have received news that that person will appear near the silver pavilion recently."

    "That person?" Qi Yi didn't realize who he was talking about. While thinking about it, I suddenly felt a heavy back and a warm body covering it...

    Qi Yi turned his head abruptly, facing a pair of deep eyes, his heart almost stopped beating, and the memory of last night appeared in his brain instantly.

    Yin Shu lowered his head and bit his ears, rubbing affectionately.

    Qi Yi trembled and was about to say something, but was interrupted by the voice from the phone: "It's the owner of the knife."