Chapter 77

"Qi Yi, come with me today, my sister is back." Yin Shu said with Qi Yi.

    "Okay." Qi Yi once heard Yin Shu say that his sister Yin Xuan is a photographer. Single, very independent.

    The two returned to the Yin’s villa together, and they heard a hearty laugh as soon as they entered the door: “I didn’t expect Yin Shu to find a gay man. I must see what is sacred, and I have this ability and courage to be with him. Together."

    Yin Shu's face was heavy, and he took Qi Yi's hand and walked into the hall.

    Qi Yi saw a tall woman approaching, her face was full of smiles, her figure was vigorous, her skin was healthy and wheaten, she walked with wind, and she was brave and brave.

    "Sister." Yin Shu said hello.

.Yin Xuan did not look at him, but walked straight to Qi Yi and smiled: "You are Qi Yi? Fortunately, I am Yin Xuan, hello."

    Qi Yi shook hands with her, but the latter did not immediately let go, taking his hand to look generously. If other people are looked at this way, they will definitely feel unhappy, but Yin Xuan is different, her eyes are calm and generous, and it will not make people feel offensive at all.

    "Hello, sister." Qi Yi responded politely, without showing the embarrassment of being held on.

    "Yes, not bad." Yin Xuan looked at Qi Yi appreciatively, and then said to Yin Shu, "I didn't expect you to have this kind of luck. I thought you would be alone forever."

    Yin Shu grabbed Qi Yi's waist and said in a deep voice, "Sister can also consider finding a lover."

    "Forget it, I don't want to give up my free single life.".Yin Xuan is a non-marriage activist, and she has publicly stated this a long time ago.

    She let go and entered the hall with Yin Shu and them.

    Qi Yi said hello to Yin's father and Yin's mother. The Yin couples were as friendly as ever. They greeted them to sit down and chat easily, as if they were originally a family.

    "Sister, how long do you plan to stay this time?" Yin Shu asked.

    "One week." Yin Xuan said in high spirits, "I received a photo taken by a friend in Tuvalu a while ago. I was very interested and wanted to see it."

    Mother Yin glanced at her complainingly: "You can't be stable for a few years? A girl runs all over the world and is not afraid of accidents."

    "Don't worry." Yin Xuan took a sip of Yin's mother. "For my dear mother, I will never let myself have an accident."

.Yin's mother had a funny and helpless expression on her face, with a touch of pride mixed in it.

    Father Yin said, "What did your friend shoot in Tuvalu that interest you so much?" Tuvalu is only a small country with a backward economy and a sparse population. He has never heard of any special scenery.

    "You guys wait." Yin Xuan turned her head and ordered the servant to fetch the photo album from her room.

    Opening the album, she showed the photos to everyone one by one. The photos were taken in the underwater scenery, among the deep blue, all kinds of peculiar underwater creatures leaped on it, but what really makes people notice is the dozens of pictures of the huge coral city, majestic and magnificent. An undersea palace made of gemstones.

    "This kind of coral colony is very rare, and it feels like it was built artificially. I believe many archaeologists are very interested in it.Yin Xuan introduced with a smile, "However, the news has not yet been officially announced, so I have to take photos of them before others."