Chapter 67

"How is the situation?" Yin Shu strode into the office.

    Zuo Cheng replied: "Still looking for their location, there is no news yet."

    "Check west from Changxin Road." Yin Shu quickly issued instructions. Before getting on the plane, he asked someone to locate his mother's discarded cell phone through cell phone location.

    Zuo Cheng took his orders, turned and walked out of the office, and called the bodyguard who was searching outside to rush to Changxin Road.

    He didn't notice, Qi Yi walked past him and left Yinshu's company alone. He sent a message to Huo Yang and then got in his car. If he wants luck to be most effective, he must act separately from Yin Shu.

    "Where to go?" Huo Yang asked.

    Qi Yi looked at the phone map and said, "Changxin Road to the west, Mingzheng Development Zone."

.Yin Shu did not call the police to prevent the kidnappers from hurting Mrs. Yin, so Qi Yi also asked Huo Yang for help as a private person. Huo Yang has accepted his love several times, and it is naturally incumbent. However, he still brought two cronies. After all, the other party was extremely vicious, and they had to be careful.

    "Turn left." Qi Yi said suddenly when the car drove to the crossroads.

    The driver turned in accordance with his words.

    "Do you know the specific location of the kidnapper?" Huo Yang asked.

    "I don't know." Qi Yi paused, "but I will know soon."

    He can't tell Huo Yang, he relies on intuition, right? As long as he is close to the area where the kidnappers are, he can find them through ghosts.

    Huo Yang didn't ask too much, he had long regarded Qi Yi as a supernatural person. Although there are few such people, they are not uncommon.

.Qi Yi looked attentive, only thinking about one thing in his mind, and his thinking became very clear. Lucky Xeon, all wishes come true. Not to mention just finding someone, even if you want to get rich overnight, it's not difficult.

    "Stop." Qi Yi stared at the front and said, "Here."

    About 500 meters in front, there is a construction site. The ghost spirit lingers around the construction site, which is exactly the ghost spirit Qi Yi has seen in the photos.

    "Are you sure?" Huo Yang asked.

    Qi Yi nodded.

    Huo Yang then asked the driver to drive the car to a hidden place, and then greeted his companions to see the situation first.

    Qi Yi reminded: "The number of gangsters may not be less than 7, so be careful."

    He paid close attention to the changes in the ghostly spirits of several people, and there was no unknown sign, indicating that this operation would not be too dangerous.

.Huo Yang responded, and dived towards the construction site with his two subordinates.

    When they walked away, Qi Yi was alone outside to observe the situation. Within ten minutes, a van drove out of the construction site.

    Qi Yi's pupils contracted and he was quite sure that Zhao Minghui was sitting in that car. He immediately dialed Yin Shu's number.

    "Qi Yi, where are you?" Yin Shu asked first.

    "Yin Shu, I saw Zhao Minghui. He took a silver-gray van with no license plate and a cross mark on the left door. He was driving north of Changxin Road."