Chapter 29

After eating and drinking tea, Yin Shu sat peacefully on the sofa, showing no sign of leaving.

    "President Yin, it's nine o'clock, should you go back?" Qi Yi reminded.

    Yin Shu seemed to be embedded in the sofa, very firm. He looked at Qi Yi, his eyes lingering, reluctant to leave.

    "..." Don't think that he will feel soft when he shows this expression, "You go back, we still don't want to see each other again."

    "Qi Yi," Yin Shu got up and walked in front of him, "Why do you want to reject me in a hurry? Even if we can't be lovers, can we not even be friends?"

    friend? After Yin Shu's confession, Qi Yi knew that they might never return to an ordinary friendship. It's not that Qi Yi is narcissistic, he feels that he should be Yin Shu's first and only person who can approach his heart in the past 20 or 30 years. .With this man's temperament, once his heart beats, he will never let go. Therefore, Qi Yi would not believe what he said about being friends.

    "Yin Shu, we can't be lovers, and we can't be friends anymore." He resolutely said, "I just hope you can stay away from me, and don't talk again in the future."

    Yin Shu didn't expect Qi Yi to be so unsympathetic to him. To be honest, he was a little hurt.

    "You hate gay? Can't accept homosexuality?"

    "Yes." Qi Yi replied coldly, "It's annoying."

    "I don't believe it." Yin Shu took a step forward. When Qi Yi wanted to step back, he grabbed his arm and repeated it again in a positive tone, "I don't believe it."

    "Why don't you believe it?" Qi Yi looked at him, "Many people in the world cannot accept homosexuality. Is it strange that I don't accept it?"

."I don't know about other people, but you definitely won't." Yin Shu pressed him hard against the wall and whispered in his ear, "At least you don't hate me, and you don't hate my closeness."

    He bit his ear and leaned against his neck, his hot breath dripping through his skin.

    Qi Yi couldn't get rid of it, so he had to keep as calm as possible: "I don't hate it because I didn't know you had this kind of thoughts to me before."

    "What do you think?" Yin Shu's voice was hoarse, with temptation, "Want to hug you, kiss you, overwhelm you, possess you, and leave my traces on your body?"

    Qi Yi's face was hot, staring at him speechlessly.

    "Qi Yi, I will give you time to think about it, it doesn't matter how long it takes." Yin Shu said again, "but don't alienate me, leave me alone, if one day I find myself'out of favor', I will go crazy."

    Out of favor? .Dare to use the words correctly? When did he "spoil" him?

    Yin Shu slowly approached, Qi Yi turned his head away, kissed the corner of his mouth, and landed on his face.

    Yin Shu said: "If you don't let me kiss, I won't leave."

    Have you agreed to give him time to think about it? What is this shameless act of shamelessness? !

    "Please."

    "what?"

    "Be a decent and graceful president, and get out of me gracefully."

    Yin Shu got out, but after a forced kiss, he got out very ugly.

    Qi Yi covered his red and swollen lips, annoyed and helpless.