Chapter 25

This trip is about to end. Qi Yi intends to go to Minyun Temple and Wuding Master to go back to City A. There is nothing for jc to help him.

    Seeing Wuding Master, Qi Yi handed him a memory card, which stored photos of suspicious people he had collected over the past few days.

    "Thank you." Wuding said with a smile, "The disappearance incident has made progress, and it is said that it is also a clue you provided."

    "It's just a coincidence." Qi Yi paused and exhorted, "These characters in Kari are very dangerous, the master must handle them properly."

    "Well, Lao Na has his own plan, thank you young friend for reminding me." Wuding thanked him cautiously.

    Qi Yi got up: "Then I won't bother Master Qingxiu, just don't pass it."

    "Wait, wait a moment here, I have one more thing for you."

.Qi Yi then sat back and waited patiently.

    Wuding left the wing and saw Yin Shu standing in the courtyard from a distance. He walked slowly over and stopped five meters away from him. The resentment of this man is stronger than he expected, and I don't know if Qi Yi is really appropriate to stay by his side.

    "Master, something?" Yin Shu asked coldly.

    Except for Qi Yi, he faced everyone else with a cold look.

    "Lao Na wants to know whether the two pieces of jade pendant were handed over to Xiaoyou Qi by the donor?"

    "Two pieces of jade pendant?" Yin Shu was taken aback, "Are you talking about the white jade curly tail dragon?"

    "Exactly."

    "How do you know about Yupei?"

    Wuding was a little surprised: "Didn't you ask little friend Qi to come to Lao Na to clear the grievances on the jade pendant?"

    "Clear the grievances, what do you mean?".Yin Shu narrowed his eyes.

    "It seems that you didn't know it, but Lao Na was talking too much." Wuding clasped his hands together and said, "Amitabha Buddha."

    "Speak clearly, what resentment?" Yin Shu asked.

    "Some items in the world seem to be precious, but they carry unclear resentment. If they cannot be removed in time, they will inevitably have an adverse effect on the health or luck of others."

    "You mean those two pieces of white jade also carry resentment?"

    "Yes, and there is a lot of resentment."

    "If you carry it for a long time, what will happen?"

    "It can be mentally damaged, and it can be life-threatening."

    Yin Shu said with a cold face, and said solemnly: "The master is alarmist, this is just superstition."

    Wuding smiled: "Old Na thought that even if everyone in the world doesn't believe it, you will believe in the donor."

    Yin Shu fell silent.

."Little friend Qi is really sincere to you. He could directly destroy the jade pendant, but he did not hesitate to travel a long distance to find Lao Na and spend 3 million to let Lao Na help clear her grievances." Wuding continued, "Donor, daughters are easy to get, but friends are hard to come by. Please, I hope you will take good care of him in the future."

    "Master, rest assured, I will live up to him." Yin Shu's tone was firm.

    Wuding smiled and nodded, although he felt that something was wrong, but he didn't delve into it.