Chapter 55

"Uncle Mo." Yin Shu came to visit with a gift.

    Mo Junyan looked at Qi Yi strangely, a little wondering why Yin Shu wanted to give him a gift.

    Qi Yi smiled and helped Mo Junyan into the house, followed by Yin Shu. With a few people seated, Yin Shu opened the door and said: "Uncle Mo, I am here today to invite you to my house for the New Year."

    "Go to your house for the New Year?" Mo Jun asked unclearly, "Why?"

    Yin Shu held Qi Yi's hand: "Qi Yi is my lover. I want to officially introduce him and his family to my parents."

    Mo Junyan stared blankly at the hands they were shaking, and did not react for a long time.

    "Lovers? You and him?" Mo Junyan's unbelievable eyes swept back and forth over the two of them.

    Qi Yi nodded, affirming their relationship: "Yes, teacher, we are lovers."

."But you and him are both men!" Mo Junyan's brain was a little confused.

    "I think Uncle Mo should know what homosexuality is." Yin Shu replied straightforwardly, and Mo Junyan had to face this fact.

    "No, it's impossible. Xiaoyi, how can you like men?" Mo Junyan couldn't accept it. In his eyes, Qi Yi has always been a well-behaved young man. How could he become a homosexual after not seeing him for a few years? According to his understanding, if there is no external cause, he would never accept a gay person.

    Therefore, Mo Junyan turned his sharp gaze to Yin Shu: "Did you force Xiaoyi? He is gentle and easy to go. He has never been in love since he was a child, and his relationship life has been blank. If someone deliberately seduced, what would he do? Will you get along with a man?"

    Haven't been in love since childhood? .Yin Shu keenly grasped this "point", which means that he is not only Qi Yi's first man, but also his first love, hehehehe.

    Qi Yi glanced at Yin Shu strangely. He was obviously scolded. Why does he seem to be happy?

    "Uncle Mo is right." Yin Shu said sternly, "I forced Qi Yi."

    Qi Yi covered his forehead, dare to speak more tactfully!

    "What are you talking about?" Mo Jun stood up quickly and pointed at Yin Shu angrily, "I knew how could such a good child like Qi Yi do such a thing? It turned out that you were the one who killed me! I, I must teach you a good lesson today!"

    He looked around, quickly locked his eyes on the broomstick in the corner, rushed over, grabbed it, and hit Yin Shu.

    "Teacher!" Qi Yi quickly blocked, not worrying about Yin Shu being beaten, but worrying...

    Boom! .Mo Junyan's calf suddenly hit the coffee table, he staggered, and the broom fell to the ground, crying in pain.

    Qi Yi immediately helped him onto the sofa to sit down, squatted down, lifted his trouser legs to check his injury, there was a green underneath his knee, and it didn't look too serious. However, the osteoporosis of the elderly cannot withstand a fall.

    "Teacher, do you want to see the hospital?"

    "Go, why not!" Mo Junyan scolded Yin Shu while calling pain, "Xiao Yi, you send me, but he can't follow, otherwise I would rather leave this leg disabled."

    "Okay, I'll take you there." Qi Yi motioned to Yin Shu not to follow.

    He called another car and took the teacher to the hospital. Yin Shu also got into his car, which was not far away.