Chapter 10

"I said that I have something to do today." Qi Yi said into the phone, "please say sorry to Miss Xu."

    This is the third call from Wang Junyi that Qi Yi received today, all asking him to attend Xu Yao's birthday party. He wants to drag the person directly to the blacklist, but it is probably useless. The other party can continue to harass him by changing his number.

    Hanging up the phone, Qi Yi thought for a while and simply shut down. This phone is dedicated to his business, and it doesn’t matter if it is suspended for a day.

    But he wanted to be clean, but others would not let it.

    When he just brought Yin Shu back, he was blocked in the parking lot by several big men.

    "Mr. Qi, my lady is waiting for a ride in the blue and red bar." A man with dark glasses began to speak.

    Qi Yi rolled his eyes, Wang Junyi didn't work well, Xu Yao simply sent someone over to "invite" someone? .It stands to reason that she should have forgotten herself a long time ago, and this will come to look for things again, it is estimated that Wang Junyi is in the back.

    "Sorry, I don't want to go." Qi Yi refused.

    "Mr. Qi, please don't make us embarrassed." The tone of the man with sunglasses was a little threatening.

    "Why? Do you still want to tie people together?"

    "If it is necessary." The man with sunglasses is overwhelming, and he looks like he is ready to play a black hand at any time.

    At this moment, Yin Shu got out of the car and walked to Qi Yi, staring coldly at several people: "What do you want to do?"

    "Yin, President Yin?" When the man with sunglasses saw Yin Shu, his face immediately showed a devilish expression, "You, why are you here?"

    "I'm staying at his house for the time being." Yin Shu put his hand on Qi Yi's shoulder, and the whole face read "Those who violated my territory died"!

.The cautious man in sunglasses trembled a few times, his gaze swept back and forth over the two of them, and he hesitated to explain: "The brilliant lady is celebrating her birthday today. I would like to invite Mr. Qi to participate."

    "Do you always'please' people like this?"

    The man with sunglasses said embarrassingly: "I'm sorry, Mr. Yin, we are also eating a meal, and we have to do things after we collect the money."

    "Go back and tell the eldest lady that I am not someone she can afford to ask." Yin Shu's tone was cold, and the ghostly spirit went out, making the few people shiver with cold.

    "Okay, I'll go back now." The man in sunglasses said in a cold sweat, "With Mr. Yin, I believe that lady will not dare to embarrass this gentleman anymore."

    After speaking, a few people left in a hurry.

    "They seem to be afraid of you?" Qi Yi asked curiously when he got home.

    "They used to be my bodyguards before.Yin Shu answered flatly.

    After saying this, Qi Yi understands that they are all poor people who have been "cared for" by Yin Shu's bad luck.

    "How do you know the brilliant lady?" This time it was Yin Shu's turn to ask questions.

    "I helped her once by chance when I was doing a part-time job in her hotel."

    "Helped her? So I forced you to attend her birthday party?" This way of repaying is really special. Yin Shu is not so foolish. If his memory is correct, Xu Yao seems to be a famous "Princess Flower" in the industry. , Changing her boyfriend is the same as changing clothes. She also likes to record her love history and post photos to the Internet. It's best not to let him know that Qi Yi is also one of her goals, or even get involved with him!