Chapter 50

"Dad, why do you want to transfer me to a foreign country?" Ke Shaoyu questioned as he looked at Father Ke in astonishment.

    "Your elder brother is in charge of domestic companies, and I hope you will manage foreign branches." Father Ke said flatly.

    "Didn't the foreign branch be handed over to my aunt? What am I going to do?"

    "Your aunt will support a company by herself. It will inevitably be strenuous. You can just help her when you go."

    Ke Shaoyu sneered: "Dad, you are worried that my stay in the country will hinder you and your eldest brother, right?"

    Ke Shaoyu solved the crisis of the Ke family with the help of Qi Yi not long ago, but his father did not look at him differently. On the contrary, he felt that he was thrown into face in front of his son. Every time he saw him, he was very uncomfortable. So I decided to transfer him out of the country to avoid seeing him.

    "What do you mean? You are my son, what can hinder me?".Father Ke stared at him, "I asked you to go abroad to exercise your abilities. Don't think too much."

    "Thinking too much? Just when I joined the board of directors, you transferred me away. I won't be able to return for at least three to five years. All the previous results will be handed over to Ke Shaowei. Dad, do you think this is fair to me?"

    "I've decided on this matter. Whether you like it or not, you must go abroad within a week!" Father Ke didn't want to say more to him, and gave orders hard.

    Ke Shaoyu clenched his fists, an angry flame ignited in his eyes. After a while, he closed his eyes, straightened his back, and went away proudly.

    He drove out of the villa in a sports car and galloped on the highway. The cold autumn wind made his face pale, but he couldn't blow away the anger in his chest.

    Father Ke always prefers Ke Shaowei, and he is always bothersome to him and his brother. .No matter how hard they worked, they couldn't compare to Ke Shaowei's position in his heart. Now that his elder brother is gone, he is even more helpless. He has never missed his elder brother like he does now. Although his temperament is gentle and unremarkable, he is his closest and most trusted person, as well as his safe haven and spiritual support.

    "Brother, why did you leave so early?" Ke Shaoyu whispered uncomfortably.

    In a loss of consciousness, a truck drove in front of him. Ke Shaoyu hurriedly turned the steering wheel, the sports car brushed the roadblock, and thrilled to avoid the oncoming truck. There was a harsh brake sound, and Ke Shaoyu hurriedly stopped the car on the side of the road.

    He got out of the car to check, and saw a long scratch on the right side of the newly bought sports car, as well as several obvious dents.

    "Oh shit!".Ke Shaoyu kicked the car door fiercely, then leaned against the side of the car dejectedly, silently looking into the distance, standing alone in the cold wind...

    "Ding Dong" sounded, and Qi Yi, who was surfing the Internet, suddenly saw a birthday reminder pop up on QQ.

    "Huh? Today is Shaoyu's birthday?" Qi Yi murmured, "No wonder he invited me to his house for dinner the day before yesterday."

    He thought about it, turned off the computer, changed his clothes and went out. He went directly to the Rainbow House and borrowed Sister Su’s cake room to make a birthday cake. To this end, he also sacrificed "hue" and was severely ravaged by Sister Su.