Chapter 47

Ke Shaoyu felt that something was wrong with him recently. He knew that Qi Yi had helped him again not long ago. He should have invited him out for a meal and thanked him in person, but he has not contacted him for a long time because he felt that Qi Yi had something wrong with him. Some ideas.

    Ke Shaoyu was sure that he was not gay. He had never been impulsive to the same sex, but the appearance of Qi Yi confused him. The last time he saw Qi Yi and Yin Shu getting along in the hospital, he was obviously jealous. He didn't want Qi Yi to fall in love with other men besides him and his brother. This inexplicable possessiveness made him at a loss, and he could only try his best to restrain him so as not to do things that he regretted.

    It’s just that every time he lay in bed, he would unconsciously imagine that when he didn’t know, Qi Yi and his brother hugged and slept like a husband and wife, saying intimate words and doing intimate things...

    "Damn it, Ke Shaoyu, can you still be a little prosperous!".Ke Shaoyu took the key and strode towards the parking lot.

    There was a harsh tire rubbing, and the sports car whizzed out of the parking lot.

    After driving for half an hour, Ke Shaoyu suddenly realized that he had driven to the vicinity of Qi Yi's house. He hit the steering wheel with a punch, and just about to reverse the car, but saw two familiar figures coming out of the car not far in front, one was Yin Shu and the other was Qi Yi.

    The two didn't know what they said, and then they saw Yin Shu put one hand on the roof of the car, slightly possessed, as if preparing to kiss Qi Yi who was leaning on the car door.

    Ke Shaoyu felt tight, got off the car without hesitation, and walked towards them.

    After Yin Shu and Qi Yi met Zhao Song, they sent someone to the hospital.

    "Can the things on my body really be resolved?" Yin Shu asked.

    "Yes." Qi Yi replied affirmatively. .Even if it can't be completely resolved, as long as Yin Shu feels that it is resolved, there is nothing terrifying about the ghost spirit. Just when Yin Shu learned the truth from Zhao Song, he was almost eroded by ghost energy, but fortunately, he finally controlled his anger and returned to normal. His own will and xinxing are the key to determining the strength of ghosts.

    Yin Shu was silent for a while, and then said: "You knew I had a bad luck constitution a long time ago."

    "Yeah." Qi Yi replied nonchalantly.

    "Aren't you afraid of me?"

    "Don't be afraid." Who would call him a lucky physique? Who would go to hell if he doesn't go to hell? Ordinary people are killed every minute, okay? There is a saying, it’s hard to give up when you’re born with beauty, cough, no, it’s because I was born that I should use it hard.

    So he tightly held Qi Yi really is the most wise decision in his life, Yin Shu silently lit his lamp of wisdom, and suddenly the whole world became clear. .He will retaliate slowly for his parents' hatred, but he will also cherish himself, because he wants to stay with this person and must not allow hatred to tarnish this precious feeling.

    Qi Yi got out of the car and saw Yin Shu sticking to the side of the car like a door god, and couldn't help asking: "What's the matter?"

    Yin Shu put one hand on the roof of the car and put one hand on his chest. He lowered his head and said, "Uncomfortable."

    "Where is it uncomfortable?"

    "It's uncomfortable everywhere." Yin Shu's eyes were dark and his heart was hot.