Chapter 74

"Yin Shu, I just received the news that Zhao Minghui's son Zhao Jun was talking on the road not long ago, whoever can kill you will get half of his father's wealth." Rong Zhen looked at Yin Shu.

    Zhao Minghui hid a huge sum of money before his death, and many people on the road are secretly looking for it. At present, the person most likely to know where this wealth is hidden is his son Zhao Jun.

    "Half said that there are more than 30 million." Lu Ze worried, "Yin Shu, how do you plan to deal with Zhao Jun's hidden danger? Just sending him to prison is still a huge threat to you."

    Yin Shu was silent.

    Jiang Xuan said, "He dared to let out such words, obviously he wanted to have a dead fish with you, and the net broke. If you want me to say, you should kill him first."

    "Before that, it was possible, but now he is under jc's monitoring and it is not easy to start." Lu Ze frowned.

.Rong Zhen is also not optimistic about this matter: "There are many desperadoes on the road, let alone tens of millions, even if it is hundreds of thousands, there are probably some people who take the risk. Yin Shu, you are in a very bad situation now."

    "Well, I know." Yin Shu's expression was calm, and he didn't seem to be worried.

    "Do you have a way?" Rong Zhen asked.

    "Look at it."

    "Don't be negligent." Lu Ze reminded him, "If you need help, just say it, we will never stand by."

    Jiang Xuan said immediately: "Yes, if you have any accidents, Qi Yike will be widowed."

    Yin Shu glanced at him coldly and said, "Don't tell Qi Yi about this for now."

    "It might not be easy to hide him." Lu Ze smiled faintly. "I think Qi Yi has a certain special ability. In front of him, it seems that he can't hide secrets."

."I think too." Jiang Xuan seconded.

    Rong Zhen asked strangely: "How to say?"

    "Last time I met him on the road and wanted to drive him for a ride, who knew he suddenly asked me: "How long has your car been unchecked?" I replied, "It's been about half a year." I have always handed this kind of thing to the driver, but then I basically drove by myself, so I didn't care much. Qi Yi asked me to check and repair as soon as possible to avoid accidents. I was then It was strange and a little disapproving, but he repeatedly urged me to go for an overhaul, and he refused to take my car and walked home by himself."

    "Next, did you go?" Rong Zhen asked again.

    "Go, fortunately I was free that day, otherwise an accident might happen soon.".Lu Ze touched his nose and replied, “The auto repairer said that the working temperature of my engine is too high, almost exceeding the temperature that it could withstand. In addition, poor circulation can easily cause cylinder explosion or cylinder shrinkage. If If the car accelerates for dozens of kilometers, I am afraid it will be in danger."

    Rong Zhen and Jiang Xuan both looked at him in amazement, "How did Qi Yi see that there is a problem with your car?"

    Lu Ze shrugged: "I also want to know. Later I asked him specifically, but he didn't say anything. I think he might have the ability to predict the prophet."

    The latter sentence was just a joke, but Rong Zhen and Jiang Xuan did not laugh, but showed a contemplative look. They seemed to get reminded by Qi Yi from time to time, consciously or unconsciously, but they didn't pay much attention to it.