Chapter 24

Because a lot of time was lost in the way, several people did not arrive at Biluo Ancient Town until noon.

    In order to thank Qi Yi, Yang Siyun and others asked him and Yin Shu to have a big meal, and then asked them about their next itinerary.

    Qi Yi said: "We plan to go fishing in Tiangong Lake in the afternoon."

    All five people said they would also go together.

    "Follow you, it must be safe." Dong Yu smiled.

    Others unanimously agreed.

    Yin Shu glanced sideways and glanced at them coldly. They fought a cold war unconsciously, but found nothing unusual.

    Qi Yi doesn't matter, as long as they don't provoke Yin Shu, everything else is easy to say.

    After eating, a group of people arranged their equipment and followed Qi Yihao to Tiangong Lake. .Tiangong Lake is a naturally formed river-like lake. The lake is clear and rich in fishery products. Tourists can rent boats to cruise the lake and fish, but they have to charge a certain fee.

    Yin Shu and Qi Yi rented a small boat and two sets of fishing gear, sat on each side, gently swaying towards the center of the lake.

    One boat can sit four people, and five students have one more. Originally, I wanted to make up the number of Qi Yi and Yin Shu’s boats, but Yin Shu took out the money and directly rented three boats.

    The action of someone paying for money is not unpleasant, and the expression is not cool, Qi Yi feels funny when he thinks about it.

    "What are you laughing at?" Yin Shu asked. Secretly laughing for a long time, really when he can't see?

    "Nothing." Qi Yi answered with a smile while putting food on the hook.

    Yin Shu suddenly said: "Let's come to Bibi to see who catches more fish."

    Qi Yi glanced at him, how unimaginable is this?

."If I win, you have to promise me a condition; if I lose, I will give you a gift." Yin Shu was full of interest.

    Give gifts again, but don't!

    Qi Yipo said earnestly: "Yin Shu, let's fish quietly, right?"

    "Are you afraid of losing?" Yin Shu raised his eyebrows, "Aside from anything else, my fishing level is still pretty good."

    Qi Yi doubts the authenticity of this sentence.

    "Bibi?" Yin Shujiong looked at him with a piercing look, looking like a martyr seeking "quick death".

    "Okay..." Qi Yi threw the fishing line out and agreed boredly. To be honest, the match against Yin Shu was not challenging, and he was embarrassed to abuse him.

    Yin Shu was satisfied and threw the line handsomely.

    The two sat back to back, holding fishing rods in their hands, staring at the water quietly.

.The breeze blew, and the lake was rippling round and round, and the light shone like a piece of golden fish scales.

    "Swish" a few times, Qi Yi closed his pole and caught a lively carp.

    Yin Shu took a look and said, "Good luck."

    Qi Yi didn't say a word, put on the bait, and started the second round.

    But in seven or eight minutes, another fish came into the basin.

    Yin Shu sullen his face, staring closely at his float.