Chapter 72

"Qi Yi, President Yin, here." Jiang Xuan stood up to greet him, with a tall beauty standing beside him.

    Yin Shu and Qi Yi sat down separately, and Jiang Xuan poured tea for them: "Whatever you want to eat, order as you please."

    Yin Shu directly transferred the menu to Qi Yi, Qi Yi did not refuse, and ordered four or five dishes expertly.

    "I'll introduce to you, this is my girlfriend Wu Shuangqi." Jiang Xuan said to Wu Shuangqi again, "Shuang Qi, this is President Yin of Yinda Group, and this is President Yin's friend Qi Yi."

    "President Yin, Shao Qi, hello." Wu Shuangqi showed them a gentle smile.

    Yin Shu just nodded casually.

    Qi Yi smiled and said, "Hello, Miss Wu."

.Last time at Shao Rong’s banquet, Jiang Xuan was accompanied by a boy, and this time a girlfriend appeared. The life in your circle was really beyond his comprehension, and the relationship was really messy. His Yin Shu is good. Although it looks a little scary, he is absolutely dedicated!

    Moreover, Jiang Xuan's vision of seeing people is not very good. Whether it is the boy or the girl, there is a ghostly spirit entwined with him, and he is not good at his peers. If Jiang Xuan continues to associate, sooner or later, he will suffer a big loss. However, he is inconvenient to talk about other people's private affairs, after all, his friendship with Jiang Xuan is not deep enough to talk casually.

    "Qi Yi, thank you for introducing Mr. Buffton to me last time. Regardless of the success or failure of the final thing, the Jiang family owes this favor." Jiang Xuan was in a good mood and was able to catch up with Buffton this time. Line, let him earn enough face in the family, he is indeed very grateful to Qi Yi in his heart.

."Young Shao Jiang, I didn't do anything." Before the appointment, Qi Yi told Yin Shu about it. He didn't say anything, but he could see that he was a little surprised about his acquaintance with Buffton. .

    Several people chatted for a while, and the waiter came over, put the meals one by one, and poured wine for several people.

    Jiang Xuan asked the waiter to go out, and then raised a toast to Yin Shu and Qi Yi: "President Yin, Qi Yi, this first cup, I wish you happiness and life together." Yin Shu and Qi Yi have been in the circle now. It is an open secret. The two were also very calm and didn't mean to conceal at all. Although gossip is inevitable, many people express their admiration and envy for their courage to come out. People who haven't seen them may laugh at them for a long time, but after seeing them, they will never have this idea again. The two people feel so good together, as if they were born to be together.

.Yin Shu and Qi Yi accepted Jiang Xuan's blessing and drank a full glass.

    Wu Shuangqi seemed to realize that they were same-sex couples. Although they were smiling, there was a trace of disgust in his eyes. Qi Yi didn't pay attention to her eyes, but could see the ghostly changes in her. He doesn't care, only Yin Shu is there, whoever is wicked, who is unlucky.

    "Eat food, eat food." Jiang Xuan saw that Yin Shu was just holding a few tofu with chopsticks nearby, while Qi Yi was picking fish bones slowly, and had not eaten a bite of the food.

    "Is the food here unappetizing?" Jiang Xuan asked.

    "No, it's fine." Qi Yi put the thorny fish into Yin Shu's bowl, then another lobster, and began to peel it.

    So he was picking food for Yin Shu? President Yin Da is taken care of by him, can he take care of himself in the future? ! .Jiang Xuan absolutely does not admit that he is envious, jealous and hateful. He glanced at his girlfriend next to him subconsciously: Didn't you see that your boyfriend's bowl is still empty? Why don't you learn it!