Chapter 64

"Finally home!" Qi Yi cheered and rushed to his sofa, hugging his pillow and giving him a hard kiss.

    "Be careful," Yin Shu reminded, "The bones have just healed, so don't hurt them again."

    "Yeah, I know." Qi Yi answered with a smile.

    Seeing him lazily lying on the sofa, like a panda, Yin Shu almost rolled a few times and couldn't help feeling soft. Having him in the family is indeed the most complete.

    "I'm going to cook." Yin Shu took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and walked to the kitchen.

    What? Cook? Qi Yi suddenly raised his head, staring at Yin Shu in horror and walked into the kitchen. He got up quickly and quickly followed.

    Yin Shu took out the ingredients from the refrigerator, split them and fiddled with them, putting the meat aside and the vegetables aside, and then began to wash them one by one.

    Qi Yi grabbed the door frame, staring at his movements without blinking.

.Classmate Yin Shu, don't wring the meat for washing! Don't use wringing when washing vegetables! Do you dare to peel the potatoes before washing? Wait, you still want to make hairy crabs? Hairy crabs don't just bubble in the water casually! They will hate you if they are so perfunctory.

    "Hmm." Yin Shu snorted.

    "What's the matter?" Qi Yi walked over to check.

    Yin Shu stretched out his finger, and a hairy crab made a hole in it.

    Qi Yi helped him clean up, put on band-aids, and asked, "Why do you want to cook suddenly?"

    Yin Shu remained silent.

    Qi Yi looked at him and said, "You don't need to do things that you are not good at for me. I like to cook, and I also like the expression of satisfaction when you eat the food I make by myself."

    Yin Shu said, "You know what I like to eat, but I don't know your taste."

."Want to know my taste, just just ask?"

    "No, I want to explore by myself."

    "...I don't think I can withstand your "exploration"." Qi Yi said sincerely, "I guess I will be extraordinary before you finish the "exploration"."

    The ability is questioned, Yin Shu is unhappy.

    Qi Yi sensed his low mood, soothed: "Even if you are cooking, you have to do it step by step, starting from the simplest."

    Yin Shu raised his eyes to look at him.

    "Teach you how to make tomato scrambled eggs today?" Qi Yi pulled him to the kitchen counter and explained while beating the eggs. Tomato scrambled eggs is very simple, and you can basically read it once. The important thing is to master the heat and not to fry the vegetables.

.Qi Yi used a tomato and an egg to make it once, and Yin Shu also did it once. Two plates of scrambled eggs with tomatoes were laid out. One was fresh and tender, and the other was brown and black.

    Yin Shu's face was as black as the plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes he had fried. He picked up the plate and prepared to pour out the dishes.

    "Oh, it's just a little bit dark, don't waste it." Qi Yi stopped and mixed his plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and his own.

    "It's not tasty." Yin Shu said.

    "As long as it is made with heart, it is delicious." Qi Yi took a spoonful of it into his mouth and tasted it, curled his eyebrows, and took another spoonful and handed it to Yin Shu's mouth.